Fitness_freak is offline New Member

HGH -Low blood sugar levels- CJC and insulin.

Can HGH lower blood sugar levels significantly after 1-2 hours when taken fasted in the morning, potentially causing hypoglycemia? Also, I use 5 units of Humalog pre and post-workout with carbs 3 days a week, and CJC 1295 before bed. I’m 70 kg and 34 years old. Any suggestions on this combo or what changes might be needed? its been 4 weeks, right now i am on 2 IU growth i want to increase it to somewhere 6 IU.

beez74 is online now New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitness_freak View Post
    Can HGH lower blood sugar levels significantly after 1-2 hours when taken fasted in the morning, potentially causing hypoglycemia? Also, I use 5 units of Humalog pre and post-workout with carbs 3 days a week, and CJC 1295 before bed. I’m 70 kg and 34 years old. Any suggestions on this combo or what changes might be needed? its been 4 weeks, right now i am on 2 IU growth i want to increase it to somewhere 6 IU.
    Everyone is different…what HGH are you using ? I have went hypo 2 times midday after morning HGH shots of 3iu the past week using YMS HGH and it’s never happened before using other suppliers with doses as high as 8iu, I hope that means it’s good stuff because I also have gained no water weight and the scale dropped when in the past I instantly gained about 8lbs of water …so to answer your question yes it can and there’s lots of write ups about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the reply, I am using Novo Nordisk (somatropin) Nordilet 10mg/1.5ml pen. So this is why I am getting confused because HGH study tells and bodybuilders who talk about insulin tells that HGH can elevate your blood sugar levels all day that is why its important to use insulin but keeping in mind that its for higher doses of HGH at least 6 IU where you need to add insulin to counter that high blood sugar level effect of HGH. I have used 2IU growth many times in past and I was used to this low blood sugar level effect upon fasting and delaying meals until I started studying Insulin using protocols and found that HGH gives you Higher levels of blood sugar levels. Now the main problem is I can not increase my HGH dose to 6IU knowing it will decrease blood sugar levels and then Insulin will decrease too.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitness_freak View Post
    What are your goals? Fat loss? Anti-aging? Freakish size?

definitely size gains, but right now my main concern is to know if HGH can cause low blood sugar and make you hypo or not ?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Insulin would be more of a concern than the HGH in regards to hypoglycemia .

Long term usage of HGH will actually elevate your glucose levels over time. A HgbA1C panel is good to pull if you're on HGH for months on end for monitoring purposes .Berberine can help with elevated A1C levels if they become problematic.

Personally, I've found that once I dropped off HGH, my A1C levels would revert back to the same value as I was pre- extended GH run.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-16-2024 at 02:59 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks for the reply dear,

so after administering HGH, if your blood sugar level is dropping upon fasting, is it something not worry about?
    Also the other thing that is bugging me is if the growth is original or not, if people are getting higher blood sugar levels from growth and i am getting lower then who knows maybe my growth is slow acting insulin .

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If you're glucose is dropping a significant amount and you aren't exercising in the am, just monitor it. If it starts dropping down in the 50-60s eat a small meal/snack.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information