sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink Getting back in the gym sucks

Hey Doc well i finally decided to get back to the gym and try the game plan.

I did all 2 sets of 8 reps in all the exercices.

Started with

Hammer pulldown 100 pounds
    Bench press 135 pounds (add trouble getting to 8 struggled YAGGGG)
    Triangle pulldown 75 pounds
    incline smith machine bench 135 pounds (Stronger on incline then flat)???
    Lying leg curls 60 pounds
    hammer rows 90 pounds
    t bar seated rows 50 pounds
    close grip pulley rows 90 pounds
    smith machine curls 45 pounds
    bb curls standing 50 pounds
    triceps pushdown 60 pounts
    seated leg curls 60 pounds
    reverse peck deck rear deltoid 45 pounds

That was about it, did feel to bad either but man did i lose strenght, i feel pertty pumped up after that workout.

I will fine tune this training program has i go along, i gotta get back in action.

Here are 2 new pics that i can say i am proud of, also got a hair cut LOL.

Thanks again Doc
    Last edited by sonar1234; 05-10-2006 at 07:27 PM.

Sore chest today, even if i back down the chest exercices i guess i lifted to much for what i could handle.

Went back this morning and trained back, rear delts and hams, did biceps and triceps has well, and add an 30 minute sauna.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    nice bro...i'm in a bit of a dive right now too with my training, have to take some time off or go light as hell at least.

you'll be back in shape in no time if you keep it up

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    what was the injury anyways?

Thanks Juddman, thruth is at 33 i will never train with heavyweights like i used too.

I think you dont have to go to failure to make gains nor do you have to put so much weights.

Since my goal is to cut out some bodyfat and get a bit more muscular like Doc Sust said, i will use weights that challenge me doing 8-10 reps and that should do the trick.

Lets see what will happen in 3 months from now at least i use weights now and not only elastic bands and bodyweight exerices.

I didnt do any cardio either this week.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    what was the injury anyways?
    4 years ago, i got into serious mass training, just finished a steroid cycle that got me to 205 pounds hard, and wanted to get massive at 5 feet 10, put on mega mass.

I started training with the HIT principal, squat, deadlifts, barbell rows, standing military press, chin ups.

My squat form and deadlift form where awful. I inured my pelvic and went to a chiro that made it worst, then i tried various technics that got me no where.

Finally went to an osteopath that re-ajusted my pelvic and the pain in the spin went away, but my posture was so bad that i add pains in the neck, upper back and lower back on each side of the spin.

Now with a program called losethebackpain, mixed with another program i add made for myself back in 2003 called biotonix , and the help of Doc Sust i am working on getting pain free.

So far so good.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I was sick for about 7 of 8 weeks, starting early December. I am just getting back into regular workouts. Did a chest day and literally was sore for 4 days all throughout the pecs. I even went alot lighter.

You are right...it does suck!

SP9 been off for 6 months lol, i should not even be training chest, front delts and quads, only streching them. This is required for my posutre rehab.

I am just testing myself out and doing what Doc Sust told me too after all he is right i cant let thoses body part lag to far behind, so i just limit myself to 1-2 exercices for them.

sp9
    Good luck on recouping. Summer time is coming up in my neck of the woods. It's time to train hard and diet for those summer shirt off days.

Can't wait to see the girls skirts out again. It has been a long winter.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Good luck on recouping. Summer time is coming up in my neck of the woods. It's time to train hard and diet for those summer shirt off days.

Can't wait to see the girls skirts out again. It has been a long winter.
    SP9 thats funny bro, i will look for sure but i am going on 1 year relation with my girlfriend and its going great so.

For me at 33 its not really to have some shirt off time, its more to have a freaking life back, not being able to run or has you know get back into martial arts it really get to me.

Buying a house soon so plans for MMA on a hold for now too, i really wanted to train. Posted a home training question in the mma board too.

sp9
    I know what you mean. I am selling myself to corporate america, and not doing some of the things I really want to do. Working 50-60 hours per week and then been doing an MBA part time at night for almost 3 years. Only thing I make time for is my exercise and some good healthy cooking. Relationships have been on hold. Last one partial reason for the breakup was me not being able to focus on her. Too many other priorities. I graduate in May and then I am going on a hunt.

I have a pretty good gym at home, but for fight training, not much, just a Thai Bag in the garage.

Enjoy life, thats all i can say to you.

My father is dying from colon cancer, we all new that it would come to this cause it was a stage 4 and 5% recover from a stage 4.

My father told me to enjoy life and not think about the useless small stuff.

Good luck in your futur plans and hope everything turns out good for you.

Thread Information