Thread: hair loss

uneek is offline New Member

Question hair loss

has any body heard of procerin pills 4 hair loss it got a higher consumer rating than propecia........ and can someone tell me where i can get nizoral shampoo i found 1 it said nizoral 2% 4 dandruff is this the correct one i can take 4 hair loss

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    You can use nizoral 1% with same results, buy it a any drug store on the shelf.

Do not buy into any unproven treatments - stick with a dht inhibitor like proscar or avodart, minoxidil 5%, and Nizoral. All with provn studies.

uneek is offline New Member
    Thanks 4 Your Help

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I have fought hairloss for 6 years now, started with a small thinning on the scalp and grew a bit.

I used rogain and nisoral and nioxin along with a high protein diet, thruth is that rogain will help a little bit but not that much, at least not in my case.

If i can get a better job i would consider a hair transplant, and that would be the end of story.

Fukk hairloss it really plays on your brain and apperance, being 33 and looking at pics of myself when i was 18 with all that hair who would have tought.

Thread Information