StageZ is offline New Member

Deca/test-E---hair loss???s

I am looking to start a deca /test cycle and though I am going mild, my only concern is hair loss... I know with Deca, propecia isn't a good idea and without test, well... I value the use of my penis too much right now... I searched and got a few ideas of future cycles that might be easier on the head, but as for now, I have the deca and test-e and am not looking to waste it... I am 26, still have hair but I notice the thinning more and more these days... How bad are the effects of a deca/test cycle on the ol head? Should i just not use the Deca, grab some propecia and call it a day? And is there anything I can do with deca not to get deca dick without the test? I would apeaciate any advice... Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by StageZ; 07-06-2006 at 07:54 PM.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    What you cycle history.
    1)You need some test in you even if you decide to drop the test you still need a minimum.
    2)Take Test only with finastride

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    What you cycle history.
    1)You need some test in you even if you decide to drop the test you still need a minimum.
    2)Take Test only with finastride
    I have done only one test-e cycle and with finastride... Is there anything else I can combine with deca that will be easier on the hair and the cock? I have mpb in the fam and wouldnt mind keepin what I can till I am at least 30+...

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Deca /Test/Dbol was my last cycle and I had to stop 8 days into it because of tremendous hair loss. Granted I was using finasteride too, but it was really a horrible experience. Never had a problem with those compounds before but after taking tren it seems I cant do any compound without hair loss. Who knows though, deca/test might be easy on your hair as it was on mine the cycle before last, just not anymore.

bump

Thread Information