dfreak6 is offline New Member

Torn Bicep!!! Anyone have Exp.?

Well I tore my bi today I have surg. on monday to re-attach. Any experiences or advice?

Dfreak

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    no experience with toren bi , but just wishing you the best.

Thanks bro!! I am really pissed. I just got my 5 GH kits on Friday and now they are going to sit in the fridge. LOL kinda

Dfreak

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    the hgh will help you heal faster after the surgery, look at it like that, it is a positive

I will do that. I just found out I am going to have the surgury on monday.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    How did u tear it? what exercise? sounds painful...i had a small stretch tear in my tricep and i didnt see any bruising and it didnt hurt alot so i let it go for a while and it kept bothering me for months, then when i finally went to get it checked out it had scarred alittle and although i can train normally now it still hurts alot, even when i put my elbow on the desk it really hurts. I refused to take the pain cortisone inject because that weakens tendons and i dont want to tear it again.

I did it at work. Lowering myself of a scaffold. Hurts like hell and black and blue..

ssww is offline New Member
    I work with a guy that had his bicep reattached 2 weeks ago. He went back to doc yesterday to get stitches out. Well, he hadn't been keeping it stilllikethe doc said. So now instead of a small cast and sling , he is in a hard cast from shoulder to wrist for 3 weeks. And they couldn't take stitches out.

So whatever you do keep it mobilized like the doc says.

Just thought I wouldshare that.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    what method are they using for the surgery, the endo-button method is the newest method used today for Bi-reattach

Superhuman is offline Banned
    wow that's terrible. I tore both of my hamstrings really bad almost 2 years ago and I couldn't afford surgery so they haven't completely healed yet I can't imagine how painful that must be, because I couldn't even walk for like 2 weeks when I tore my hamstrings and it hurt like hell!

Had surgury

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder
    what method are they using for the surgery, the endo-button method is the newest method used today for Bi-reattach
    They did do the endo_button. Well.... Here we go 4-6 months with NO arm training. Doc said that I can start doing some presses in 3 months. So It looks like i'll be doing a lot of legs and running (as soon as I get out of this cast in two weeks and into my bionic brace) I will keep running my HGH 4ius ED maybe bump it to 5 when I can start lifting light. I will also be running T4 with it. Before the surg. 5-9 221 13% After???? Time will tell wish me luck Bros I will keep you posted

D

ssww is offline New Member
    That sucks, but like you say your legs should be in hellacious shape. at least by spring.
    Good luck with rehab and whatever you do don't push it. I work with a guy who's going through the same thing. Believe me ,IT CAN BE WORSE! He didn't listen to doc. Now he's in bed and in an imobilizing castfor 3 months.
    I go under the knife Fri. But it's just to repair 2 herniated disks. I shouldn't be down long. Unless the disc have to be replaced. Which is possible. But won't know till they get in there. (that's what doc said anyway).

Take care

Thread Information