jcstruck is offline Junior Member

I Cant Be The Only Person With This Skin Condition ?

This skin condition seems to be very common with athletes , My shoulder and back is starting to loose its pigment , It has no COLOR, KINDA LIKE A SPLOTCHY PATTERN, when I go in the sun It turns brite red and some times itches. WTF!!!!!!!!!! So my doctor says take NIZOREL, eat TWO pills go work out and let the sweat dry on you for a while , AND I did it < I EVEV GOT A PLATIC SWEAT SUIT AND WENT OUT AND PLAYED ICE HOCKEY. I was covered in sweat. SO WTF IS THE REASON THIS F**KIN SKIN DESEASE WONT GO AWAY?????

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    What did the doctor diagnose you with? Was it vitiligo (aka leukoderma)?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    my gf has some sort of skin problem from tanning...? if youve ever seen it its pretty common real splochy looks like pigmentation is lost....she jus uses a special soap for hers if that sounds like ur prob.

Quote Originally Posted by Haro3
    my gf has some sort of skin problem from tanning...? if youve ever seen it its pretty common real splochy looks like pigmentation is lost....she jus uses a special soap for hers if that sounds like ur prob.
    Can you tell me what kind of shampoo it is, ?

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    ill ask her later on she mus not have it anymore cuz i looked and dont see it

I bet the shampoo had Nioxin in it , one Doctor told me to rub head and sholders on my skin , proble the same thing

MoneyAddyct is offline Member
    Nioxin is the brand name of a group of products. There is no such thing as having "Nioxin" in a product since Nioxin ARE products.

All u need is Dandruff shampoo, just rub it on the blotchy areas when you shower, it takes a week or so but it goes away

**Middleweight** is offline Associate Member
    What you have is Tinea Versicolor. It's a skin fungus that's pretty common. My buddy Brent got this shit all over his back and arms. I'm almost positive that's what it is cause I had a mild case. Look for a product by Body Drench called WIPE OUT. Or you can just go to the store and get selsun blue to use on it. That's what certain dermatologists recommend.

Surfstud18 is offline Member
    Would Wipe out work on dry skin too? Cause I have tons of small dark red dots on my skin

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct
    Nioxin is the brand name of a group of products. There is no such thing as having "Nioxin" in a product since Nioxin ARE products.
    I ment NIZORL

Thread Information