another shoulder problem

howdy, i know shoulders seem to be the main injury but i have become worried about the state of mine.
    i will start by saying that my hands, elbows and shoulders all click and appear to grind. i even have a problem with a grinding and clicking sound in my jaw.
    it is not painfull, but has become more frequent. for example.
    when i lye on my side and stretch my arm into to the air inline with my shoulder. palm facing towards my feet, but as i rotate my palm so that my thumb is pointing towards my feet i can feel a grinding sound.
    my left shoulder is significantly worse than my left.
    i can also pop out my left shoulder ( not completely dislocate, just seems to pop out a bit).
    when standing with my arms to my side, as i elevate them past shoulder level it begins to grind.
    when doing shrugs it also grinds, and when pushing my shoulders back it becomes quite extreme.
    when i lock out my elbows they too click and grind.
    i am currently taking cissus rx, glucosamine and codliver oil to help.
    like previously mentioned it does not hurt ( although sometimes it is a dull feeling), but i realise that it cant be good.
    any info would be appreciated, i did see a doctor a year ago as my hands became painful ( do to excessive use of guitar and punchbag).
    also any full / fast movement in my wrist results in a high pitched click.
    Last edited by donniebrasco; 10-23-2006 at 09:45 AM.

Thread Information