Thread: Naproxen

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SayHelotomylilFriend is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Naproxen

Hi Guy, I just got prescribed Naproxen because my left forearm is painfull and I don't want to loose gain.

My plan is to avoid any exercice that hurt my forearm for next 3 week (there are some exercice, even for biceps, that doesnt hurt my forearm, so I can still do them)
    During first 2 weeks I have to take Naproxen 500mg, 2 times/ED. And my doc told me to put Heat on my forearm for 15min, everyday, 3 times a day, for those first 2 weeks also.

I have two question about that:
    Do you think Naproxen to stop muscle growth ?? If so, I don't want to use it anymore. I'm working out to have mass gain. So I need to know if that is true or not.

Heard this on that thread from user macgyver_48:
    Naproxen and AAS ?
    "tylenol and motrin have been proven to stop muscle growth, so i'd go ahead and assume that naproxen would too."

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    talk is cheap.
    Read some articles that site references as to where the information came from. But to answer your question... I have never heard of Naproxen stunting muscle growth.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    for the short period oftime you are on the nap. it wont stop muscle growth. listen to your Dr. and stop being compulsive, 2- wks of pain killers wont ruin you.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    take it slow i say and just recover properly even if you lose a little gain, its better then permanantly hurting that arm then you wont be able to lift again.

Thread Information