Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TallMan is offline Associate Member

anyone have/had subluxation of the clavicula ?

My clavicula has been subluxated since I can remember and it's really bothering me during workout (especially incline bench and chin-ups). I'm wondering if it can be fixed and if there are people here who had this problem or know more about it.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Was the sublux diagnosed or is this a guess? I have seen many fractures of the clavical, have never even heard of a sublux of one. Would like to see the xray films or feel the sublux.

Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro
    Was the sublux diagnosed or is this a guess? I have seen many fractures of the clavical, have never even heard of a sublux of one. Would like to see the xray films or feel the sublux.
    It was diagnosed by a doctor. My clavicula can move out of the capsel.
    My active release therapist told me today that it's impossible to make it go away without surgery and that the whole joint would be fixed and I would have even less freedom of movement.
    But that's just the opinion of 1 person. I've heard a vague story about putting a little elastic ring or something on the joint so it would stay in...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    bump

I'm call the hospitol monday to make an apointment and let a orthoped look at it.

@number twelve, got the same shit as me ?

I've got an appointment November 29th. Let's see what they can do about this problem (prolly nothing appealing to someone who wants to keep full motion)

They can't do anything for me, making a new clavicula joint capsel is impossible.

Thread Information