Thread: help guys =(

oldnoob is offline New Member

help guys =(

hello guys was doing my dumbbell squats as usual today ~~ with 2 sets of 6 reps 25kg each hand for warm up and followed by 4 sets of 6 reps wif 30kg each.

when i was doin my third set of dumbbell squats n returning back to startin position after squatting suddenly i feel a surge of "liquid" like feelin rushin upwards from my body to my head. suddenly i had the most excruciating headache i almos had it felt as if my skull or rather brain was being pulled apart n the pain was so pain i had the feelin of vommitting.

the pain continued for the rest of the days until i took 1 paracetamol then the condition slight improved. did smth liddat happen to u guys be4 ??

regards
    oldnoob

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    dude I would go see a Dr ASAP if I was you and get that shit checked out, that does not sound good

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you survive? I hat post that never give an outcome.

bowonly is offline Associate Member
    pinched a nerve maybe.. what happened

oldnoob is offline New Member
    sorry guys been busy wif work~ well went to the doctor and he run tests n said everything was fine except for my bp 152/88 other than tt everythings fine so he is puzzled too. he said if the problems still exist i wud have to go for a scan tts all

so its been a week everythings fine juz tt after tt incident my forehead is owaes cold~~ u noe when u put ur palm against ur forehead u kinda can feel some heat or warmth but my forehead is owaes cold haha weird
    Last edited by oldnoob; 05-17-2008 at 08:33 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glad to see you are OK but that still sounds a bit weird. I think I would still have it looked into.

Thread Information