RSL2121 is offline New Member

No-Xplode and Phentermine... First POST

Hey Guys & Gals I have been reviewing the board for awhile now and have decided to join. Your knowledge has already help me lose 15 of the 40 pounds I was looking to drop. Here is my question. I have been taking N0-Xplode about an hour before my workout. My Dr. has now prescribed me Phentermine 37.5mg and told me to take one in the morning. Should I stop taking the No-Xplode while doing this? I don’t want to put my heart and blood pressure though to much. Or do you think it will be okay?

Thanks

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are real worried about that, just moitor those things while you are working out, and if you experience any difficulties you can decide if you need to stop......

Anyway, if you want an NO supplement, just buy arginine powder in bulk and you can take a real good dose for a fraction of the cost......

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    You are fine, but im a firm believer any money spent on supplements is better invested in food.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree, food is the way to go......the only supps i use is whey and soy protein.....and creatine when im not on a cycle.....everything else is for the birds.....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by RSL2121 View Post
    Hey Guys & Gals I have been reviewing the board for awhile now and have decided to join. Your knowledge has already help me lose 15 of the 40 pounds I was looking to drop. Here is my question. I have been taking N0-Xplode about an hour before my workout. My Dr. has now prescribed me Phentermine 37.5mg and told me to take one in the morning. Should I stop taking the No-Xplode while doing this? I don’t want to put my heart and blood pressure though to much. Or do you think it will be okay?

Thanks
    Im not aware of any interactions.

Thread Information