jamyjamjr is offline Banned

shoulder injury 3 weeks post cycle HELP!

so i screwed up my shoulder pretty bad a coupla days ago, probably gonna be useless for at least 6 weeks.. i just got off my last cycle 3-4 weeks ago ande dont wanna lose my gains, wtf should i do????

Iced696 is offline Junior Member
    I did the same thing 4 years ago while on a cycle (you may have seen my post).. Rest it, ice it and get to a doctor. The more time that goes by the worse off you may be. I didn't wait but because of a lag in the time it took the VA to take care of it my rotator could not be repaired. I'm not saying it is your rotator, it may not be. But shoulder problems can be a real hassle and should it need surgery they are almost always very unpleasant. It's a joint you have to use every day which can make it worse over time if you put it off. I would have it looked at as soon as you can.

Good luck..

BBall6 is offline Associate Member
    Agreed. Plus if you put it off for a while and it is a tendon, they usually don't have as much to work with and have no choice but to make the shoulder tighter.

Hopefully it is just a strain, but it isn't worth the chance IMO. At least the Dr. can tell you if you just need to rehab it and what will be safe to do until it feels good again.

Thread Information