Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    yungbeast123 is offline New Member

cycle with no hair loss?

I'm coming up on the realization that gear is a rough road for a guy who's hyper sensitive to DHT .... i started a cycle with the idea of running test e with dbol as a stacker. I noticed some hair loss so i switched to eq and quit the dbol and test e. Unfortunately this didn't seem to help after two to three weeks so i quit and am now on pct. Got good gains, however i lost some hair.

I know that anavar is the only real safe steroid for a guy with MPB. There has to be some sort of safe cycle, any suggestions?

infojunky79 is offline New Member
    I NEED HELP!!!

First of all please excuse me if I unknowingly use any wrong terms as I am still in between novice and intermediate as far as knowledge goes........But,

I have done one cycle of sust. 250 and Deca successfully. (8 weeks) I have been off just about as long or more as I was on. The results were ok and I was impressed for my first time obviuosly, but i did not PCT correctly and lost alot of size, sex drive etc. The main concern I have is LOSS OF HAIR! It is, at this point, starting to fall out. I am scared to be honest. I have fine limp hair and feel I just may be predisposed to hair loss anyway but I have seemed only speed up the progress.

My questions are (and I hope someone can enlighten me):

Is this temporary and will it possibly come back?
    If I decided to start another cycle, what is the safest one to do?
    what anti-hair loss products do I sue to combat the side effects, reverse or atleast keep what I have?
    Should I have blood work done to see where levels are?
    And most importantly.....WHAT IS THE PROPER COMBO OF PCT?

Thanks so much for the help anyone can provide.

ben0711 is offline New Member
    firstly inforjunky, stop hijackin someones post !

secondly, yungbeast, i have the same problem, i tend to stick with just anavar and t-bol. you wont get any gains THAT impressive but i find the anavar really helps with my boxing. strength mainly and a bit of breathing. but the main thing is i get no hair loss from either.

Discipline_1 is offline Associate Member
    I know that anavar is the only real safe steroid for a guy with MPB. There has to be some sort of safe cycle, any suggestions?
    not true... anavar is one of the weaker and safer steroids but it is a dht derived steroid , with any dht derived steroid you will have to worry about mpb and accelerating it if you are prone

i would say the safest steroid for your hair is eq, as for orals i would say oral turinabol is safer on your hair than anavar imho

Thread Information