Thread: Bacne from deca

theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member

Bacne from deca

Hi my back reacted quite badly to DECA , i have stopped taking this now but still left with quite bad bacne, i dont seem to be getting any more spots come up and my skin is not as oily, while on cycle i could have wipped my skin with a bit of paper and seen the grease on it!
    I am using sun beds, taking vit B5 and wash at least twice a day, just seems i still got lots of little red spots that dont seem to want to go away!!!!
    Is it just a case of waiting or is there anything i can do to make my back heal quicker???

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    clean and clear 2% salycilic acid sloution ..its a pink liquid..otc in pharmacy..cheap...it is not a wash..after washing u (or someone) apply it with a cotton ball...it works great esp in conjunction with the tanning...

hunter7 is offline Junior Member
    you can try nizoral shampoo i think, personally when i had a bacne problem i went to the derm, i wish i would have done it sooner, just say you took a prohormone and had a bad reaction you wont regret it. The acne you might be getting could be inflammatory which leads to scarring and spotted skin so dont take any chances. benzoil peroxide and salycillic acid as well.. good luck

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    I know it sounds crazy, but try Dawn dishwashing liqiud as your soap in the shower.

xxblazenlowxx is offline Associate Member
    I have had luck with nothing but differn

Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member
    Try this:

*Wash with as cold water as you can handle (to reduce inflamation)
    1. Use an acne wash containing 2% salacilic acid.
    2. Rinse
    3. Use an acne wash containing 5% glycolic acid.
    3. Rinse
    4. Rub ice blocks on the area (reduces inflamation and opens pores for next step)
    5. Apply acne cream containing 5-10% benzyl Peroxide (leave on )
    6. Take ice-packs (the gel kind) from the freezer (you'll need to buy 2 or 3 of these) and put them on the affected areas. Move them around every few minutes to cover the whole area. Do this for about 15mins.

Do the whole process when you get up and again when you go to bed. The order of the steps is important. It's also important not to get an acne wash or cream that contains any 2 of the chemicals in the above steps. You can get it all from the Pharmacy. It shouldn't cost much. Keep the benzyl peroxide in the refrigerator too.

Don't pick either.

You should notice a big change within 4 days, but it won't all be gone. After that just stop when you've had enough or it's gone.

Good luck.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    I know it sounds crazy, but try Dawn dishwashing liqiud as your soap in the shower.
    Ditto. that and tanning took care of any acne I had on cycle.

Karo is offline Associate Member
    What dosage of Deca were you taking? Good luck!

ridlertd44 is offline New Member
    Deca killed my back it was so bad i almost didnt finish my cycle but i did and got great gains. The acne went away but it did take along time

theorignalanimal is offline Junior Member
    i was on 400mg per week, im not on deca any more doing a test tren and winnie cycle, still got some of the reddness on my back from the old spots but no way near as bad any more, think the cold showers have been helping plus i started nizarol yesterday so will let you know how i get on with this.

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    agreed

Thread Information