Thread: acne prevention

sportfein6575 is offline New Member

acne prevention

I've read several threads on acne prevention. i don't get it too bad on cycle, but i do get some of the cystic acne. i am in the 8th week of sus 450 mg/deca 300mg per week cycle and just replaced the deca with tren e 400 mg per week & will continue for 5 weeks. I was thinking of taking b5 & using the nizoral together to prevent any bad breakouts, is this a good idea? Also starting arimidex .25mgs eod to control estrogen. Pct will be clomid 100/50/50/50 - nolv 40/20/20/20. My question is if it is ok to combine the two, & should i continue thru pct?

nails4me2 is offline Junior Member
    am not sure about combining the two together but i take a good face wash with high alcohol content and bought a back scrubber so i can get all the hard to reach places and wash back with face wash after using my regular antibacterial body wash..also throwing and extra shower in during the day can help alot too...know i didnt anywer your question but i hope this helps a little bit bro

Voltaire is offline Junior Member
    Tea tree oil face wash does the trick for me. I apply it maybe 5 times a day, and shower twice with a pour cleansing scrub. I go through through periods of bad skin and i find drying it out really helps. Begging some solarium soon to see if that helps even more.

sportfein6575 is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info. After reading some new threads, I think I will try benzoyl peroxide & nizoral 1% (can't get 2% w/o prscpt). Acne not that bad, but I'm 5 weeks out from starting clomid/nolv pct & hoping early start will keep post cycle acne down.

t-time69 is offline New Member
    i took md1t for 4 weeks .. started at 20mg on week one.. 30mg week 2.. and finally 40 mg for weeks 3 and 4.. im finishing up week 2 of my pct and it consists of tamoxifen and arimidex ... did 40mg week one of tamoxifen and now only do 20mg for the rest... and jst gunna do .25ml of arimidex for the whole 4 weeks.... last week i started gettn little white heads and zits on my checks and side of my face.. i have never had acne or a acne problem none the less... im jst curious what i can do to stop this.. im sure its jst my test startn to b produced agian.. can i stop now?.. i dnt want delayed gyno or ne other side effects though.. i jst want this acne to be gone... any advice????

Thread Information