styxecl is offline Junior Member

Puffy Nips and Nizoral

Hi guys

This is possibly completely stupid but hear me out please...

I got gyno from gear when i was younger (i was an idiot for doing it that young/ill-informed). I have done no gear for over 3 years.

I have recently accepted that i am MPB prone, cant just shave my head cos i have a ridiculous shaped skull lol so am using nizoral 2% shampoo.

I have been using the shampoo for around 5 weeks. In the last week i have noticed my nipples seem very puffy, and seem to be becoming more prominent. It is hard to really tell tho as paranoia can make things seem worse. Just today they are feeling sore too, but this could be because ive spent so long prodding them recently.

The only thing that has changed in this period has been using nizoral...but this should have no effect! Keto has, as far as ive seen, only caused gyno in clinical settings when taken orally.

Is it possible that the short time spent on the nipple while im in the shower (as small amounts get washed onto my skin) and small amounts swallowed by accident could have caused this? Im shi!@ing myself about this.

Something im considering is using some nolva as soon as i can get it to reduce this puffyness and stop it getting any worse, but in all honesty this shouldnt be necessary cos niz shouldnt be causing this.

Any opinions or insight would be very welcome!! Thanks

mho
    mho is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by styxecl View Post
    Hi guys

This is possibly completely stupid but hear me out please...

I got gyno from gear when i was younger (i was an idiot for doing it that young/ill-informed). I have done no gear for over 3 years.

I have recently accepted that i am MPB prone, cant just shave my head cos i have a ridiculous shaped skull lol so am using nizoral 2% shampoo.

I have been using the shampoo for around 5 weeks. In the last week i have noticed my nipples seem very puffy, and seem to be becoming more prominent. It is hard to really tell tho as paranoia can make things seem worse. Just today they are feeling sore too, but this could be because ive spent so long prodding them recently.

The only thing that has changed in this period has been using nizoral...but this should have no effect! Keto has, as far as ive seen, only caused gyno in clinical settings when taken orally.

Is it possible that the short time spent on the nipple while im in the shower (as small amounts get washed onto my skin) and small amounts swallowed by accident could have caused this? Im shi!@ing myself about this.

Something im considering is using some nolva as soon as i can get it to reduce this puffyness and stop it getting any worse, but in all honesty this shouldnt be necessary cos niz shouldnt be causing this.

Any opinions or insight would be very welcome!! Thanks
    lol you swallow your shampoo? I don't have any constructive answers for you, sorry.

EDIT: How is Nizoral working out for you?
    Last edited by mho; 04-27-2009 at 06:43 PM.

Lol of never on purpose but as you have to leave the crap on your head for a while it runs down your face and into your mouth a little bit

The jury is still out on the nizoral...im happy to post up my successes/failures when i think i can say for sure.

Any opinions lads?!

I know its an odd question. Its really bugging me though cos my nipples arent itching and they dont hurt to touch but occasionally after squeezing the glandular tissue i have they feel sore...i cant remember if this was always the way they would react or if they just become sore cos they're growing again.

Niz is an androgen blocker but im right in thinking it isnt a lack of androgens that cause gyno, its an excess of estro?? which i shouldnt have!

Any opinions would be really welcome!

Thread Information