Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Abominator is offline Banned
    Had injection #10 earlier tonight. Again, smooth sailing. I'm going to hit the tanning bed for a few minutes this upcoming Monday

Results are good so far. My sister commented my hair was getting blonder, I can't notice it but oh well.

Injection #11 yesterday. Hitting the beds tomorrow. A few freckles on my face and back are getting darker and darker. Once this cycle is over with I'm going to have them removed--there's a doctor nearby that specializes in the removal of freckles via laser treatment.

Injection #12 today. Awesome results so far. No sides except constant hard ons and the darkening of a few freckles, but I don't care about either. I can hide the hard ons with a 12 o'clock tuck and have the darkened freckles removed via laser.

bullmastiff is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    Injection #12 today. Awesome results so far. No sides except constant hard ons and the darkening of a few freckles, but I don't care about either. I can hide the hard ons with a 12 o'clock tuck and have the darkened freckles removed via laser.

The hard ons will subside some as you go into maintenance phase. The freckles will stay for along time, they are the last to fade when you stop taking it.
    Your MTII will only have a shelf life of 10-14 days in the fridge so fyi.
    But the advantage of storing it in the fridge is you are less susceptible to getting fatigue. Some people get fatigue from storing the pre-filled syringes in the freezer until they need them. I've been on it for about 18 months straight. About another week and you should be in maintenance phase.
    I'm a type 1 skin so I take 3 inj. a week for my maintenance. Type 2 or 3 can do once a week inj. usually.

Just make sure you don't get burned while tanning, that will set you back.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bullmastiff View Post
    Your MTII will only have a shelf life of 10-14 days in the fridge so fyi.
    I would have to disagree and state that it can last at least 6 weeks to a couple months

Quote Originally Posted by bullmastiff
    But the advantage of storing it in the fridge is you are less susceptible to getting fatigue. Some people get fatigue from storing the pre-filled syringes in the freezer until they need them.
    this is ridiculous misinformation. how did you reach this conclusion bull?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette View Post
    I would have to disagree and state that it can last at least 6 weeks to a couple months

this is ridiculous misinformation. how did you reach this conclusion bull?
    Search around, you'll find the answer. Many people get it, not ALL. I was just trying to help. I've been on it since early Feb. 2008 I know a little about it. Not an expert but willing to help when I know something. Just because you didn't get it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Do any search on MTII and look up the shelf life once reconstituted, 14 days is usually max. Why else is it 99% of the time recommended that it be frozen after reconstitution if your in the maintenance phase? Just because my post count is low doesn't mean I'm ignorant on the subject. I've got over 4,500 posts on another steroid board with 10-12 cycles of steroids under my belt, I've been on TRT for over 5 years, so yes I'm not ignorant on several things.

Blog Entries
    Search around, you'll find the answer. Many people get it, not ALL. I was just trying to help. I've been on it since early Feb. 2008 I know a little about it. Not an expert but willing to help when I know something. Just because you didn't get it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Do any search on MTII and look up the shelf life once reconstituted, 14 days is usually max. Why else is it 99% of the time recommended that it be frozen after reconstitution if your in the maintenance phase? Just because my post count is low doesn't mean I'm ignorant on the subject. I've got over 4,500 posts on another steroid board with 10-12 cycles of steroids under my belt, I've been on TRT for over 5 years, so yes I'm not ignorant on several things.
    You may have many areas of expertise and I would love for you to share and participate. Melanotan is not not one of them from all I can see. Please dont take my posts out of context. My only intention is to address misinformation and correct it.

I will pass on using the search function as I am fully aware of the shelf life of melanotan. Never is there a need to freeze the reconstituted peptide unless you are on such a tight budget you should not be using melanotan anyway.

You may have many areas of expertise and I would love for you to share and participate. Melanotan is not not one of them from all I can see. Please dont take my posts out of context. My only intention is to address misinformation and correct it.

I will pass on using the search function as I am fully aware of the shelf life of melanotan. Never is there a need to freeze the reconstituted peptide unless you are on such a tight budget you should not be using melanotan anyway.
    Well since you are an expert on Melanotan and think my answers are bull, here is a quote from the manufacturer, not supplier but the manufacturer.

Instability of the peptide is a much greater issue once reconstituted so you don't want it sitting in the fridge for months on end. Ideally one 10mg vial of MT-II could be shared by two people (each having their own syringe/needles) so even during the maintenance phase of two injections per week of 1mg each; the longest it will be reconstituted for is 2.5 weeks.
    Lyophilization of the MT II can allow the MTII to be stored if properly in the freezer for up to 2 years. Once reconstituted it should be used within 3 weeks, but preferably two weeks.

Is that good enough for you? Search melanotan.org and see how many users of the melanotan freeze their needles once it's been reconstituted? The vast majority do. You may be different, that's good, our country was founded on independence, you can do what you want, that doesn't mean it follows the norm or what's common standard practice. Doesn't mean I'm wrong either.

Blog Entries
    That is great and all, but how many out there use product from the manufacturer? MT-II will never be fda approved and the M-I delivery method doesnt look all that promising to make it to market.

I'm dark as hell right now. I've been using MT-2 for 2 - 3 weeks and it looks like I've spent an entire Summer at the beach.

I have pictures but can't upload them until Monday, so you guys will just have to wait a few more days. Sorry, fellas

But anyway, the stuff works great. And I'm one of the lucky ones--the only side effect I've experienced is frequent hard ons. Nothing a good fap can't cure

Before and after pictures

BEFORE

AFTER

Results after 2 1/2 - 3 weeks of use.

stuuyh is offline Junior Member
    ive been doin mII for a while now and im very dark!We had a few really good days of sun here lately and i was out in it and i look like i have been away on holiday for a fortnight!!...ppl keep asking were ive been....i personally find that if i use sunbeds or go outside when sunny i get a much much better darker and very natural looking tan rather than the horrible tango colour ive seen some ppl with...and also if i do 1.5mg at say 10pm i feel ill the next morning,i mean to the point of jumping out of the work van and puking on the road side,bad headaches...last for ages...and get random hardons too.....is good.but not at work!!

That is great and all, but how many out there use product from the manufacturer? MT-II will never be fda approved and the M-I delivery method doesnt look all that promising to make it to market.
    That has nothing to do with it at all. MTII peptide is very similiar across the board, that's like saying your DNA is different from mine, true but we have the same components that make up our DNA.

Not one of our customers has ever complained with our advice, product, dosing or use. All my information is accurate and designed to keep someone safe.

I'm a worthless spammer.
    Last edited by bullmastiff; 06-27-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Blog Entries
    Not one of our customers has ever complained with our advice, product, dosing or use.
    Wow, you are selling and ADVISING customers how to use a non approved product? Very irresponsible of you
    Quote Originally Posted by bullmastiff
    All my information is accurate and designed to keep someone safe.
    Keeping someone safe would be keeping your mouth shut as a seller. You taking on that liability effects the entire market...and therefore my ability to gain from the peptide which has changed my life.

Now that you are a seller I will take a stand as this is not something I think is funny or cute. Please think your services over. ABSOLUTELY hope you are not located and sell within the USA.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it worked so well that you even got a thiner girl in the after pic. lol. just joking bro but it seemed to work great for you

Quote Originally Posted by Abominator View Post
    BEFORE

AFTER

Results after 2 1/2 - 3 weeks of use.
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    it worked so well that you even got a thiner girl in the after pic. lol. just joking bro but it seemed to work great for you
    LOL, I was thinking the same thing, but you can surely tell it was very effective for him

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm gonna start w/ the MT-2 in a week or so. I have a good base tan already, would it make sense to run .5 mg EOD and hit the tanning bed 2x per week?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitown Raider View Post
    I'm gonna start w/ the MT-2 in a week or so. I have a good base tan already, would it make sense to run .5 mg EOD and hit the tanning bed 2x per week?
    you could try that if you like, or run 0.5mg ed for a week then use the tanning bed

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    you could try that if you like, or run 0.5mg ed for a week then use the tanning bed

I just ordered 30 mg's looking forward to trying this stuff out. Question though, how much of the Bac water do I mix in a 10 mg vial of the powder?

I just ordered 30 mg's looking forward to trying this stuff out. Question though, how much of the Bac water do I mix in a 10 mg vial of the powder?
    depends on what you want the concentration to be, you can reconstitute 10mg of lyophilized powder with 1cc if you want but i would do 2cc, that would put it at 1mg/0.2cc and cause less waste, just make sure to draw some air into the syringe before draw the liquid so you have an air bubble between the plunger and MT2 to push all of it past the dead zone and out of the needle so you don't lose any

Blog Entries
    depends on what you want the concentration to be, you can reconstitute 10mg of lyophilized powder with 1cc if you want but i would do 2cc, that would put it at 1mg/0.2cc and cause less waste, just make sure to draw some air into the syringe before draw the liquid so you have an air bubble between the plunger and MT2 to push all of it past the dead zone and out of the needle so you don't lose any

K, thanks. So this stuff is basically the same concept as when you mix the growth hormone powder w/ the saline. Run the water down the inside of the vial at a slow pace then lightly give it a few turns no shaking before you store it in the fridge.

Blog Entries
    K, thanks. So this stuff is basically the same concept as when you mix the growth hormone powder w/ the saline. Run the water down the inside of the vial at a slow pace then lightly give it a few turns no shaking before you store it in the fridge.
    You got it. melanotan peptides are stable though and have little need to baby them

I'll check back in after the 1st week and give a update. Looking forward to getting dark

You got it. melanotan peptides are stable though and have little need to baby them
    it's a good thing too, mine are vacuum sealed so when that needle goes in to reconstitute the BSH2O just fires out

I forgot to ask the syringe I need is a insulin one right? I got some here that are 31g the numbers on it read from 5-50 it's a 1/2 cc at 50. How much do I fill it up w/ to get 1 mg?

I forgot to ask the syringe I need is a insulin one right? I got some here that are 31g the numbers on it read from 5-50 it's a 1/2 cc at 50. How much do I fill it up w/ to get 1 mg?
    depends, i just shot some MT2 about 2 minutes ago and used a 31g

if you used to 2cc to reconstitute 10mg then each cc is 5mg, which mean that every 0.1cc is 0.5mg

Wow, you are selling and ADVISING customers how to use a non approved product? Very irresponsible of you

Wow pretty opinionated aren't you. No it's called service. Something you obviously don't know anything about. I'd rather help people, than let them make themselves guinea pigs.

Keeping someone safe would be keeping your mouth shut as a seller. You taking on that liability effects the entire market...and therefore my ability to gain from the peptide which has changed my life.

Now that you are a seller I will take a stand as this is not something I think is funny or cute. Please think your services over. ABSOLUTELY hope you are not located and sell within the USA.
    Your opinion, not mine. Why don't you keep yours shut as you seem to know everything about everything. Thanks for the lesson dad. I've been nothing but nice and cordial with people here, your the only ass here that I've come across.

Thanks for the great time.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Bull it would be much appreciated if you kept your opinions of Vette to yourself, he has been helping people with MT2 advice for quite some time, and just because your a seller doesn't mean you should come on here giving poor quality advice.

Got my MT-2 in the mail today which was extremely fast. I put the vials of powder in the freezer wrapped up, and the re-constituted vial is in the fridge.

Did my 1st injection at .5 mg, about 15 minutes ago. I made sure to eat before to avoid the naseau but still got it for about 10 minutes, starting to feel better now.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Bull it would be much appreciated if you kept your opinions of Vette to yourself, he has been helping people with MT2 advice for quite some time, and just because your a seller doesn't mean you should come on here giving poor quality advice.

Really bad advice by who's standards, his? That doesn't make him right. No matter if I sell it, use it, or just offer advice, it's still the same advice.
    I've been doing it longer than he has I bet. Just because my post count is lower than his that makes me unqualified to offer advice on MTII? BS.

I've got 5,000 posts on another board does that make me more qualified than others there with less posts? NO.

I've used MTII extensively, along with asthma medication, antibiotics, steroids along with my wife using it with birth control. So we have a fair amount of knowledge about it's use, storage and purchase in the REAL WORLD. Not just on a forum.
    My opinion of him is public, I don't go flailing away at his posts, stay out of mine. You think something I said is wrong, pm me, not out in the open. You question my advice, bring facts not BS like he did.

Blog Entries
    What youre doing is illegal. Keep your sales and guidance apart bullmastiff.

goose is offline Banned
    To right buddy

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    This is very true. A little research quickly proves this.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    . You rock, Ms. Kat.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    To right buddy
    ...and for some reason this smiley seemed to suit you, Goose.

AG
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-09-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    bwaaaahahahahahaa........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information