Hey people!

I have been lifting for about 3/4 years and I'm 25. I weight nearly 15 stone and 6'2 in height. I'm currently in the middle of a 12 weeks heavy cycle of test and deca ...

I'm eating around 5000 cals and trainning using the Max OT 4-6 reps long rest periods and low sets with extremely heavy weights

I had amazing calfs before I even walked in a gym and now they are huge.... my strength increase was is insane I was trainning calfs once a week using hack squat machine and smith machine usually doing 4-6 reps with around 700-800 pounds because I couln't add more weight

About 3 weeks ago I did 6 sets of 800 pounds 4-6 reps and my calfs was in complete agony the day afta I could barely walk.... they were killing for a full week and i trainned them again the week afta... same thing they was killing me day afta and the pain just isnt going away!

It's been two weeks now and they are killing me all the time so I have decided to let them rest till they are fully recovered.

Has anybody ever had this before? Is it normal for the pain to last this long I thought I was supposed to recoverer quicker on gear...

Thanks for reading