tjpatrick1987 is offline Associate Member

Does sweating speed us receading hairline

Does sweating speed up receading hairline?????????????one other question, i know thier is no miracle cure for a receiding hairline but is thier anyway to slow it down or even stop it?

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    lol shave it, take mma classes, and get tattoes.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    ahh its nice here in the spa...

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    sweating has nothing to do with your hair.

To deal with hairloss you can try the following:

1-Oral medication, propecia, worst case senario it will keep what hair you have
    2-Rogaine/Minoxidil , stimulates some hair growth, keeps the hair you have
    3-Nizoral shampoo, washes away DHT from the scalp, makes hair cleaner and thicker
    4-Hair transplant, permanent results.

5-Shave it, take mma classes and get tattoos, and juice as much as possible without worrying about hairloss. However do worry about the other hundreds of health risks.

jbmd1111 is offline New Member
    I agree with the above. Hairloss is determined by genes, general health and hormonal exposure.

bbminded is offline Member
    Anyone Heard of Revita?? Whats best to use on a cycle to block DHT but you can stop taking it and not have to worry about all your hair falling out??

mick86 is offline Member
    No, what is it. Im very interested in hair loss related info at the moment. My hair really thinned out from the 2 cycles that I have done On finasteride and rogaine at the moment. Waiting to see results.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    nioxin shampoo for dht is very good, i use the infrared sauna not sure if it has an impact on hairloss.

But scalp hairloss is also related to bad ciculation so i guess it cannot hurt, cleaning out the ports.

Finastride is very good and i did get some decent result from rogaine has well.

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yannick35 View Post
    nioxin shampoo for dht is very good, i use the infrared sauna not sure if it has an impact on hairloss.

But scalp hairloss is also related to bad ciculation so i guess it cannot hurt, cleaning out the ports.

Finastride is very good and i did get some decent result from rogaine has well.
    With the finasteride and the rogaine st what sort or results did you see?

Quote Originally Posted by mick86 View Post
    With the finasteride and the rogaine st what sort or results did you see?
    Well i dont have serious hairloss, i have a small thinning on the scalp and thinning hair has a normal 36 year old would have.
    I never lost tones of hair.

I took around 6 months to see some regrowth with the fina and rogaine take about 2 months to see small hair grow back.

I really dont know how bad your hairloss is, if it is male patern baldness (i cannot comment on this because its not what i have and am not sure of the impact of fina and rogaine on this).

To be very honest i am thinking of going for a transplant, because using fina and rogaine each day twice a day gets really annoying really fast.

And of course you start to check your hair each day to see if there is regrowth or not.

For me it started at 25, i did take a lot of ephderine when i was young, dont know if that can be the cause? i did steroids only once and didnt lose any hair.

For thinning hair i still feel that blood circulation to the scalp can really help, i use an infra red sauna and inversion table for back pain, but there are a lot more benefits to theses devices.

patrick1 is offline Associate Member
    can you take fina when on a cycle of test cyp
    will it affect the test gains or the fina from working?

TrashyTim is offline Junior Member
    Dude Im receading bad and Im 22 , but I have a cheeky skin head ... problem solved

mick86 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick1 View Post
    can you take fina when on a cycle of test cyp
    will it affect the test gains or the fina from working?
    Yes you can take it. It will most likely affect your gains a little but if keeping your hair is a concern to you then I think that it is worth it. It will protect you from testosterone related air loss through preventing it converting to DHT. I wish that I had properly understood what to look our for in terms of hair loss and that it could be completely prevented when using certain compounds if taking fina. When researching the hair loss issue, it seemed to be very played down , often shrugged off as no big deal and not much detail gone into. It was the side affect that I least understood.

Though on Nizoral I found it to be rather infective but then perhaps I was not leaving it on long enough before rinsing. Anyway now I drum it into everyone I know that hair loss is a real possibility but can be prevented.
    Last edited by mick86; 07-20-2008 at 03:43 PM.

when using nizoral i got a lot of dandruff and very oily hair.

Nioxin is a lot better at least for me it is

bbminded is offline Member
    I know this is an old thread but alot of research lately is showing that low level infrared light on the scalp has worked the best compared to other drugs all used by themselves. Ive seen the infrared led devices built into a hair brush , or one of those big half globe like devices you see woman sitting under when getting a perm or something. Also finding out that these low light l.e.d infrared devices work best for releiving pain and actually healing bone, joints and YES MUSCLES at a rate up to %200!! Google it. It might get you thinking! It could help shuttle nutrients faster to the muscle group that you worked out maybe that day. And you can possibly get off any kind of pain or inflammation meds!
    Probably should start a thread just about this technology if no one already has.
    It all started with NASA and trying to find a way to keep muscles from wasting when suspended for long periods of time in space!!!

Walnutz is offline Member
    Dutasteride and topical spiro...will save the hair you have and thicken it.

megadry is offline New Member

hi

I think you should take spa for solve your problem.

excessive sweating

Thread Information