tipper7 is offline New Member

my 8 month elbow problem

I injured my elbow from doing too much weight on the bicep curls so I stopped going all together to the gym, I have also had othre problems so I just ended up giving up after months of trying to work around my injuries, it has been 8 months now and I will be going back to the gym next week, still with my elbow being better tha nit was but still something there it is intermittent and the pain can be in my inner elbow/forearm/and even back of elbow and into the tricep.

The only thing that has helped at all is massage with some cream I got fro mteh doctor, thats it.. Idid have RSI from texting on my phone to much on that same arm too.

I hear deca won't help me at all and so I am going back and doing very light weights adn building up my weak shoulder on that arm too, is this advisable?

Intruder20 is offline New Member
    I had the same thing.. Very irritating. The doctor called mine tennis elbow and gave me a padded strap to go over the forearm. It worked for a while.. I ended up getting a cortizone shot.. That fixed it good..not a problem since.. Just saying.

Thread Information