Thread: vitamin b5

Zaf21 is offline Associate Member

vitamin b5

do you guys spread the dose throughout the day??? or take it all at once???

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    I take 5 pills in the am and 5 at night. It's helped a little bit. I'm thinking about increasing the dose. I've heard it doesn't work for everyone though.

Jaionezensis is offline New Member
    Pantothenic acid Vitamin B5 or our body energy and vitamins in a water-soluble products need to include cycle neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Also, transportation and release of energy from fat is produced is important.
    High cholesterol, vitamin D and steroid hormones need to be developed, pantothenic acid depends on. Pantothenic acid also activate the adrenal glands.
    Pantethine, pantothenic acid a byproduct, lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides levels have been reported. Sail a protein carrier, or the food you eat play a major role in energy release - Vitamin B5 is part of two things, co-enzyme. Vitamin B5 healthy development and production of antibodies to help fight infection is essential.

criminal reports
    Last edited by Jaionezensis; 02-01-2011 at 12:55 AM.

n00bs is offline Member
    ^^ THis is the smartest spam bot i have ever seen!!

Rust is offline New Member
    Zaf21,

Spread it out throughout the day. At least 3 different times, morning, midday/evening and right before bed or your nightly shower (if that's when you take one. The body flushes out extra B5, so spreading out the doses is beneficial for two reasons, it maintains an equal reduction of sebum oil throughout the day and allows the body to absorb as much B5 as possible.

Some people reports "tummy aches" when ingesting high doses (2gms+) per serving on an empty stomach. I've noticed I get gas if I haven't had much to eat and I consume over a gram in a serving. I recommend taking it with some food. Hazard has a good thread and mentions putting some powdered B5 in your shake.

@Stephen, were you taking 500mg pills for a total of 5 grams and day? The original report on B5 recommends 8 grams orally and another two in liquid form applied to the skin throughout the day. Did you end up increasing the amount? What were your results?

Herpaderp is offline Junior Member
    YES absolutely you need to spread it. We're talking water soluble here so any dose you take will be pissed out in a matter of hours. Same concept as diet with B5 you always want a constant and steady stream of it in your blood in order to be effective.

I use to use B5 back in the day and I'd take 6-8gms a day along with 5mgs of ascorbic acid (vitamin c). High doses of vitamin c keeps your body producing collagen. Vitamin c is one of the main ways your body is able to make it. I had a knee problem for 8 years that vit C got rid of 100%. A lot of people don't understand how good it is for your skin and joints.

The B5 I took for about 2 years and loved how it worked for me. My facial pores were always tight like a drum, and my skin would stay dry from oil 24 hours a day. It destroyed every bit of acne I had along with retin A but my favorite thing about it was how it prevented oil from covering your face. I wash my face at least 5 times a day just because I hate oily skin that much, so B5 was a real treat for me. Too bad I stopped taking it (laziness really) because I had great results along with the vitamin c.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    I take 4-6 grams twice a day along with zinc to control acne works the charm

Thread Information