YoungGun22 is offline New Member

Broken Clavicle..

Hey guys,

I was about to start week 5 of a test/masteron cycle and broke my clavicle (clean break) over the weekend. Talk about pain! Needless to say I will not be able to work out for a little while. Anyone had the same or similiar injury? Need some type of positive cristism, bc i am now crushed that I cant workout

Donman1001 is offline Junior Member
    Thats no good bro, 2 years back I got in a Quad accident and broke my clavical. The doctors had me wear a brace to keep it in the right place while it healed. It was no short recovery time to be honest, It took 3 months to completely heal and even after that I ended up rebreaking it again wakeboarding... so another 3 months of recovery right afterwards. It is no short recovery time and make sure that it is fully healed before you attempt to get back into lifting, especially if u plan on doing a cycle.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    yeah bro just suck it up and heal up! i still did leg extensions when i did mine. sleeping is going to suck. wish u a speedy recovery

Thread Information