x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member

Forearm nerve pain when lifting. Plz help!

About 3 days ago, i was doing dumbbell shoulder presses with VERY heavy weights...it was so heavy i had 2 guys help me lift the dumbbells so i could do the reps, i pushed myself to the limit, did about 6 reps with a little help. It was a really good workout.

Then when i started to do side raises i felt like my arms where too weak to lift the weights, my muscles could easily lift the weights but my "nerves" wouldnt support my muscles. It was more like that weakness you feel when you hit your elbow against something and you get that shocking electrical buzz throu your entire arm (i dont know what you call it). It was the same weakness minus the buzz.

Even now as i type this, i can feel that slight throbbing weird sensation on my left arm.
    I couldnt continue my workout so i decided to continue the next day. So yesterday, i go to the gym and when i tried to do side raises, the same thing happened. I couldnt grip the dumbbell properly due to that strange weak feeling. It felt like my nerves were throbbing and i was getting the sharp, not too painful, pain every time i lifted.

The pain feels like it stems from my forearm to the opposite side of my elbow. Actually if i press on this one point of both my forearms (on the nerves near the bone specifically), i get this pain as if i hit my forearm against something solid. There is no visible bruise but it feels like a bruise. And it feels weird to clench my fists hard...very weird feeling. Like a mixture of weakness and pain, but not so much.

Now i might have accidently hit my forearm against a dumbbell or something, but then i couldnt have hit both my forearms on exactly the same spot as eachother.

Any idea what it is that im experiencing?
    Btw, im currently on a cycle. Test/deca /eq/anadrol

Thanks alot for any help guys!
    Last edited by x_SANDMAN_x; 05-25-2011 at 08:48 PM.

x_SANDMAN_x is offline Associate Member
    Nothing??

optionsdude is offline Member
    Sounds like tendonitis to me. I've had a pinched nerve in my neck and nerve pain is a sharp stabbing pain or numbness and tingling in forearm and fingers. Give it some rest ice and active deep tissue work from a good massage therapist. Buy a bandit forearm strap it works wonders.

Thread Information