OK starting about 3 weeks ago both my shoulders have been killing me. From the sticky notes above I believe it's tendonosis.

I have a history of my right shoulder giving me problems due to an old injury but this is different and mostly my left more than right.

I am on cycle last 3 weeks. TestE/TrenA. I'm on HRT to the test has been long time. I only bumped the test up a little for cycle, 300mg week. The Tren is 400 week.

About 2 weeks ago both my shoulders started to get real achy. Now it's mostly my left but the right still hurts some. I did not lift HEAVY, did not strain or do anything I can think of. I'm wondering if the tren is drying them out or? I took 4 days off and it only helped a little. They are defiantly worse after I lift even if it's not heavy.

I am going to try the 60% weight and more reps as suggested in the sticky notes above to see if that helps but so far??? Any ideas?

Yes I have been using a lot of ice, several times a day. It helps a little also but no big change even after a couple of weeks.