The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Aching elbow problem

I've got an on going problem with my right elbow. It started last month when I had been hitting arms twice a week. I was over training and started to get a real dull ache in my elbow. I used to get the same from arm wrestling. Heavy BB curls, skull crushers, dips, cable crossovers really make it worse. For instance, it throbs when I inhale quickly or cough. I've dropped my bi/tri workout the last 2 weeks, but last night made it worse benching and really fvcked it up doing cable crossovers. Had to take a bunch of pain killers afterwards. The pain was probably 8/10. Today I can feel it, but it's maybe a 1/10 on the pain scale. Doesn't seem to bother me on pulling/back exercises. Also, funny enough, it seems to be exacerbated by heavy squats. I'm in the middle of a cycle right now and don't want to come off. I added in 250 mg of Deca per week for joint lube, but it's not helping the injury, just the other joints. I also have Anavar which I've read might help this injury. I cruise and blast most of the year. 47 years old, so I know joint issues come with the territory. Any ideas, especially from the more experienced would be greatly appreciated.
    P.S. I've had this before and don't remember what exactly resolved it...
    Last edited by The Titan99; 07-26-2011 at 01:06 AM.

Valac is offline Member
    i have a similar problem in my left elbow but mines at full extension it hurts, fish oil and glucosamine seem to help alot with joint issues

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Yea, I hear you man. I've been gobbling glucosamine chonderite sulphate and fish oil for a year.

Thread Information