dsupera is offline New Member

Pulled muscle in right rear shoulder/ scapula area, need advice.

First I'll say I believe this pull to be a level 2 strain, where as there was major discomfort, limited movement of my arm and some swelling involved but no bruising. I've been training for an intense firefighter class thats coming up and have the tryouts for this on Sep 10th. I just don't know at this point if this will be healed in that time frame well enough to endure what I will have to go through, any advice or suggestions would be great. I know to rest, ice and lightly stretch the area and so far that has eased the pain somewhat along with a bottle of lortabs. Second, I'm in middle of a test e/deca cycle. Should I discontinue or keep on it. Would it possibly promote healing?

optionsdude is offline Member
    This may sound a little strange at first but it works. Take 2 tennis balls and duct tape them together tightly, you can lean against the wall with the tennis ball contraption on the area that hurts. Now move your body up and down to find the sweet spot where the tennis ball thing is digging into the bad area. You have an instant massage therapist for upper back and neck areas now. This will help knock out the spasms.

Thread Information