TheGut is offline Junior Member

Bicep Tear Recovery

My mma coach tore his bicep this weekend and has to go for a operation next week. Is there any steroid that will aid him in recovery after the operation? Maybe just a testosterone or what do you guys think? Hes done 2 cycles before, so hes not new to steroids . Any advice would be great, because he wanted to fight this year, but now he can't.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had this injury happen three years ago sparring in the gym. Tore the sucker right off the bone and had surgery within a week. I followed up with 10 weeks of physical therapy. I think it was almost a full year before my arm was as strong as before. I was sparring as soon as I could and when I missed with that arm and it hyper-extended, it let me know all about it. Muscles get big and strong, not tendons. His road to recovery cannot be rushed.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGut
    My mma coach tore his bicep this weekend and has to go for a operation next week. Is there any steroid that will aid him in recovery after the operation? Maybe just a testosterone or what do you guys think? Hes done 2 cycles before, so hes not new to steroids . Any advice would be great, because he wanted to fight this year, but now he can't.
    Ask cutler, he currently recovering from the same injury. I'm sure he'll be happy to give advice on what's he's using to help...lol

I'd be looking into hgh or gh peptides personally

Thread Information