Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    TheNuttz02 is offline New Member

Can anyone enlighten me ?

What i'm asking isn't actually for me but someone i know....anyway, my question is, 'Can anyone tell me more about male estrogen tablets ?'

The person i'm asking for says that he knows someone who is taking them to remove loose skin around the bottom of the pectoral area, basically get rid of the fatty look.

Does anyone know if these actually work and if there is any side effects at all ?

Thanks.

sirupate is offline Member
    Have no idea what "estrogen tablets" are. An aromatase inhibitor, like arimidex or anastrazole, might do something like that if the person in question had unnaturally high estrogen levels for a male. AI's can also mess you up if you over-dose them, or didn't need them in the first place.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    yep- some consider serms to be synthetic estrogens as they latch onto the estrogen receptors- causing an increase in natural test levels- helps lose fat , gain muscle---in small amounts -clomid is one. and is avail from ar-r in liquid form-hardly any sides if taken at 12.5 mg a day for 8 weeks. adjust to suit. and taper down for 2-3 weeks or you will risk estrogen rebound and develop man boobs again.
    Last edited by Simon1972; 05-16-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Thread Information