veelox321 is offline New Member

Body compensate for Rotator cuff injury

Here is my story. In January 2012 i think i hurt my shoulder on a overturned vehicule simulator, because when i came back from it i just scratch my back and it hurt as hell. this is the first time i noticed a pain. after that i've went to the gym and i wasnt able to do chest because it was really painfull, so i've been to the physiotherapist and he explain me it was a little inflamation of the rotator cuff. He gave me exercice to do and stretch. I've started incorporate those in my routine, and put ice on my shoudler after the workout.It helped a little. but i wanted this to disapear so i changed my program so i didnt do any chest exercice or press over 90 degree. after a month and a half it was almost gone. since then im training and i feel comfortable to push a lot but since then i always feel something in my shoulder. the only thing i didnt want was to stop the gym. Well right now its been 2 months since i've stop because now i want this to disapear completely. i've been to the physiotherapist again and he think my body compensate for the injury since the begining, thats why now my muscle are all ''stuck'' from the back of the head to the middle left back muscle, my left lats and my left arms, everything in my upper body to the left side. The physio says my left rib was stuck wasnt moving full potential and my 3 and 4 cervical vertebrae. 2 months later after i stopped the gym and i dont feel really a lot of difference, it like i feel more the pain in the shoulder than when i was going to the gym, im just swimming in my own pool and i feel it in my left arm. I dont really know what to do, i dont want to go back to the gym if im not at 100%.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    TB500

follow the link in my signature.....................

O-town Beef is offline Junior Member
    Times, hi, I have the exact same problem, but im afraid i cant see the link...

Yep me too i cant see your signature. is this AAS? because right now im taking sandoz minocycline for 6 months for my back acnee

Quote Originally Posted by O-town Beef View Post
    Times, hi, I have the exact same problem, but im afraid i cant see the link...
    Quote Originally Posted by veelox321 View Post
    Yep me too i cant see your signature. is this AAS? because right now im taking sandoz minocycline for 6 months for my back acnee
    TB500 is a healing peptide. I've had several injuries I've benefited from by taking
    shoulder
    tendonitis
    etc...

Roman's TB-500 log...........

read the log, then ask questions if you have any.....

---Roman

Thanks for it! i've read the half of the 10 pages. Im just wondering what kind of serynge your taking, what the lenght of the needle, where do you inject it, is it IntraMuscular? The glute or quads is ok or it have to be in the shoulder whre i have pain? and how many cc per times?

use a slin pin. SubQ in the belly. Really easy, and it's more or less painless.

I helped my son (22) with his first treatment of TB. He's always asking about it now.....

Thread Information