Thread: need advice

yomon is offline New Member

need advice

ive never takin steroids before, but I want to try taking anavar to help me recover from an injury. I see they sell var 10 on here, but ive read a man needs to take between 20 to 80 mgs to help with healing. so if those are 10mg pills, dose that mean I should take about 6 10mg pills a day at once
    Last edited by yomon; 07-12-2014 at 11:17 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yomon View Post
    ive never takin steroids before, but I want to try taking anavar to help me recover from an injury. I see they sell var 10 on here, but ive read a man needs to take between 20 to 80 mgs to help with healing. so if those are 10mg pills, dose that mean I should take about 6 10mg pills a day at once
    No, what is advertised is not anavar and contains NO anabolic steroid . There is a disclaimer (somewhere) that states that these products are nutritional supplements and are NOT anabolic steroids . Don't let the name fool you.

Anavar is also frequently faked for winstrol and dbol so you need to be very careful and sure that your source is actually selling you what you think you are paying for.

Generally, the best recovery from injury and rest and lots of it. Steroids can lead to a more severe injury, especially if connective tissue was weak and under developed to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    No, what is advertised is not anavar and contains NO anabolic steroid . There is a disclaimer (somewhere) that states that these products are nutritional supplements and are NOT anabolic steroids . Don't let the name fool you.

Anavar is also frequently faked for winstrol and dbol so you need to be very careful and sure that your source is actually selling you what you think you are paying for.

Generally, the best recovery from injury and rest and lots of it. Steroids can lead to a more severe injury, especially if connective tissue was weak and under developed to begin with.
    thanks muscle ink so even if I get good anavar use it and rest that its not going to help me? ive read that it helps with muscle recovery im looking for something to help with healing maybe theres a supplement I can take r&r just aint cutting it
    Last edited by yomon; 07-12-2014 at 11:57 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yomon View Post
    thanks muscle ink so even if I get good anavar use it and rest that its not going to help me? ive read that it helps with muscle recovery im looking for something to help with healing maybe theres a supplement I can take r&r just aint cutting it
    It depends on the location and tissue that is injured. Muscle heals faster because of increased vascularity allowing more nutrients into the area. Connective tissue lacks much of the vascularity of other tissue and can take several months to heal. If you jump back into rigorous exercise too soon, you could aggravate or exacerbate and injury, extending your recovery time - and that's not what you want.

GH can help with recovery, but real GH is so hard to come by and is more often than not counterfeited.

As Times Roman points out in the thread below, the TB500 peptide can help with recover, but again, be careful about rushing back into intense exercise too soon.

Can Steroids be used for strengthening ligaments and tendons in the knee & wt. loss?

[QUOTE=MuscleInk;6898234]It depends on the location and tissue that is injured. Muscle heals faster because of increased vascularity allowing more nutrients into the area. Connective tissue lacks much of the vascularity of other tissue and can take several months to heal. If you jump back into rigorous exercise too soon, you could aggravate or exacerbate and injury, extending your recovery time - and that's not what you want.

GH can help with recovery, but real GH is so hard to come by and is more often than not counterfeited.

As Times Roman points out in the thread below, the TB500 peptide can help with recover, but again, be careful about rushing back into intense exercise too soon.
    ya that's exactly what ive bin doing for about 5 years now just when I think im good again I start lifting and the pain returns im preety sure its my tricep ya ive read romans thread def helpful funny you mention h g h I recently started taking growth r x and I definitely feel like its working for me I feel better overall im gonna continue on it and see what happens so far so good but I thought maybe I could put something else in me to help so after I heal I want to start taking something where do I start where to buy what to buy how much should I take and how long thanks muscle ink man
    Last edited by yomon; 07-12-2014 at 12:21 PM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    you can read more about TB500 by following the link in my signature.

and here's something else. TB may heal you, but unless you change what you are doing, there's nothing stopping you from re injuring yourself. Modify what you are doing to prevent future injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    you can read more about TB500 by following the link in my signature.

and here's something else. TB may heal you, but unless you change what you are doing, there's nothing stopping you from re injuring yourself. Modify what you are doing to prevent future injuries.
    thanks roman good advice do you no where I can get it

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is real TB500 and sold by the sponsor.
    TB 500 2mg - Peptides

Thread Information