\m/ Danko Jones \m/ is offline New Member

Stem Cell injections

Read a lot of success stories online about stem cell injections. Some are unbelievable... which makes me wonder if they're true. Anyways, i'm looking into having it down for achilles tendonosis that i've been having for 3 years. Has anyone had the injections with Stem? How did it work out for ya?

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    i could probably use a shit ton of stem cell therapy.

hope that someone will chime in

i feel like i suffer from full body tendonitis!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by \m/ Danko Jones \m/ View Post
    Read a lot of success stories online about stem cell injections. Some are unbelievable... which makes me wonder if they're true. Anyways, i'm looking into having it down for achilles tendonosis that i've been having for 3 years. Has anyone had the injections with Stem? How did it work out for ya?
    I have heard and know several people who stem cell has helped. There is a JOE ROGAN podcast/youtube video on JOE discussing stem cell.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Look into Medical Tourism for Stem Cell work.

Where I live stem cell shots are $4K to $5K per shot and since it's deemed "experimental" by the insurance company, they don't cover any of it. Paying that kind of money for a "maybe it'll work" is not good enough for me. I do have a workout buddy that swears by them. Then again, he's spending nearly $8K/year getting them injections. Ah, to have some cash would be nice. LOL

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    An ultra-runner friend of mine just had a stem treatment in his hamstring for a nagging injury that's been going on four or five years. Another friend has a bad knee and the VA wants to do stem treatments on him as well. I'll update as I get more information from them on progress.

Update: My friend that had the hamstring injected, talked to him the other day (late July 2018). He said his hamstring feels brand new. Still not cleared to run but he's 100% satisfied with his progress.
    Last edited by RoxRunner; 08-04-2018 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Updated Info

Thread Information