Broken_ is offline New Member

Question Long time nagging ac-joint issue

Hey guys! I`m 37 tomorrow, been lifting long time. Still natural. I have had nagging pain on my right shoulder quite long time on the ac-joint area. Sometimes ok, for the past few months have gone worse. Got an ultrasound and talked with doctor. It seems to be same issue as i had 5years ago with left shoulder, but this time it doesnīt go forward (heal) with the movements that should work when one has ac-joint issue. Doing pushup is not possible, havenīt done any back movements from high up for many months.

Distal end of the clavicle has some degeneration or something like that the doctor told me. Found this link and it mentioned the repetitive overhead lifting for example.
    https://radiopaedia.org/articles/dis...n-differential

The top of shoulder has the bump and it has raised up slightly. I usually get pain when lifting arm up. Havenīt been training any push movements for over month. Basically can only do rowing movements lightly without pain and legs with machines, but not pull ups or anything like that. The doctor said it looked quite calm, although there is issue but it doesnīt need surgical operation which is great to hear. I just took Arcoxia 120mg for 7days which helped. I think itīs slightly better, but if i put the hand up doing something there comes some ache.

The left side took about 1,5years to get pain free with band exercises etc. I`m so depressed as it has taken so long with the other side and this has gotten only worse. Doing the same movements just gives pain so i stopped doing them 1,5month ago. Basically now i only do some light row back excersises and face pulls which feels fine, also can train legs with machines. When warming up there is slight ache, but it goes away fast. I take glucosamine sulfate+MSM+ 3g EPA+DHA total daily, olive oil daily. Been giving ice for it couple times daily. Opening up chest muscles with lacrosse ball and also the rear delt area. Rolling lats also. All these are recommended if having ac-joint issue.

Seriously is there anything one can take to make this healing process faster? Growth hormone ? Training is everything to me and i`m willing to do what ever it takes to get back to normal. It`s waste of time with these local physio`s, i know the movements which one should be doing. But they havenīt helped to this date and i canīt even do the wall slides. Shoulder start to ache and that leads me taking the pain medicine which i would rather be without if pain free. Now it`s fine if i donīt do anything with the hand.

I have always use long time to warm up, doing rotator cuff excersises since 20y old kid, some band work and made sure to train more back / rear delts than pushing movements. Techniques has always been controlled doing with muscles, not just to move weight fast. Movement selection for the past year has been quite limited also. Example for chest floor presses only probably over year.

Any help appreciated! Thanks!

MILKMAN73 is offline New Member
    I have some nagging knee and shoulder injuries, too. I've been researching BPC-157 / TB-500 as mentioned above, but haven't jumped into it yet.

I'm older than you, at 47. I'm on TRT and get corticosteroid injections every few months. It helps with the pain but NOT with the range of motion or strength.

It looks like in the near future I'm going to get a round of stem cell treatments. I'll report back how that goes.

I've also been thinking about some hgh and Var. It's just so hard to find real Var these days and the last thing my joints needs is me taking dbol thinking it's Var (common in the UGL world). Lol

Back to the lump. Is it hard? If so, sounds like arthritis. I've not had much confidence in ultrasounds finding much. Same experience with cat scans. X-rays for bone, jump straight to MRIs for soft tissue. As a matter of fact, if you have no adverse effects, go with contrast dye. I had to have two on my shoulder. First one they couldn't see anything. Second one with contrast dye, they found the tears.

Thread Information