Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: Am I f@wked? (Cervical & Lumbar MRI results in post)

Nasty_Nate is offline New Member

Am I f@wked? (Cervical & Lumbar MRI results in post)

Last cycle I ran was 12/2013- 3/2014 (600sust/ 400 deca ) 14 weeks if I remember correctly went from 185 to 212 on the sauce, PCT was still gaining got upto 222.. those were the days!

FFWD to today, recently turned 39 and had labs drawn T came in at a whopping 185 with free level of 8.7 so Doc put me on TRT.. so figured I'd run "one last good one" before cruising fo life! Never the less, got some MRIs of neck and back.. not looking too good.

Chiropractor says I 'can be good as new' in 6 months if I take it easy, my pcp seems to be telling me the complete opposite and that I should never lift weights so I'd like to see what everyone here thinks and what you all would recommend for some RED (rehab enhancing drugs)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20230604-112336_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	326.2 KB 
ID:	182557

Name:	Screenshot_20230604-112435_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	376.3 KB 
ID:	182558

Any info/ experience is much appreciated

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Nate View Post
    Last cycle I ran was 12/2013- 3/2014 (600sust/ 400 deca ) 14 weeks if I remember correctly went from 185 to 212 on the sauce, PCT was still gaining got upto 222.. those were the days!

FFWD to today, recently turned 39 and had labs drawn T came in at a whopping 185 with free level of 8.7 so Doc put me on TRT.. so figured I'd run "one last good one" before cruising fo life! Never the less, got some MRIs of neck and back.. not looking too good.

Chiropractor says I 'can be good as new' in 6 months if I take it easy, my pcp seems to be telling me the complete opposite and that I should never lift weights so I'd like to see what everyone here thinks and what you all would recommend for some RED (rehab enhancing drugs)

Name:	Screenshot_20230604-112336_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	326.2 KB 
ID:	182557

Name:	Screenshot_20230604-112435_Chrome.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	376.3 KB 
ID:	182558

Any info/ experience is much appreciated
    Classic doctor rhetoric; sit on your ass and get as unhealthy as possible so I can throw more drugs @ you and increase my bottom line.

Take it easy for the 6 months, keep seeing the chiro and asses where you are then. You will likely have to cut back but there's no guarantee that you cannot still participate in weight training if done smartly.
    Cuz and Nasty_Nate like this.

Nasty_Nate is offline New Member
    Haha hes actually a pretty cool pcp, I was trying to get some hgh & var from him prior to getting MRI results, he didn't want to prescribe hgh based off my age, and var he has told me he will do his homework on because he's never heard of it before.

Are there any PEDs that would speed up/ increase my chances at a solid recovery? Only been on TRT 2 weeks and already feel great! Hate to slow it down but after getting MRI results I've gotta be careful. Any idea if Sermorelin (hgh alternative) & Var would reverse that kind of damage? Even if my doc gave me the go ahead for hgh the prices are out of my budget.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Nate View Post
    Haha hes actually a pretty cool pcp, I was trying to get some hgh & var from him prior to getting MRI results, he didn't want to prescribe hgh based off my age, and var he has told me he will do his homework on because he's never heard of it before.

Are there any PEDs that would speed up/ increase my chances at a solid recovery? Only been on TRT 2 weeks and already feel great! Hate to slow it down but after getting MRI results I've gotta be careful. Any idea if Sermorelin (hgh alternative) & Var would reverse that kind of damage? Even if my doc gave me the go ahead for hgh the prices are out of my budget.
    I'm not failiar with Sermorelin but I'm pretty sure some other guys on here are. Var will not help you recover.

My best advice is to be patient, see your chiro on a regular basis, stay as active as possible.

Muscle memory is a real thing. If you loose a little you can get it back once you are fully healed.

Thread Information