Thread: Biden.....

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Biden.....

So how did you feel about Joe Biden's comment back then where he mentioned you steroid users were the guys beating him back when he played, and his comment about how they were winning even though they didn't have as much god given talent? I know how I feel about him, but sure would like to hear your input. Also what your opinion on him is as a vice president. He makes me irate, and could go off on everything awful about him.

Not sure if he was talking about high school ball, or what, but if the 2% holds true, he likely used that as an excuse why someone else beat him, must be the juice, when none of them were ever on something.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member
    He's an insecure piece of shit.

Conman too, the way many politicians are. He want's to insist he had more god given tallent than others, and uses AAS as an excuse while he uses his political power to support laws putting good men in prison for the use of such drugs for cosmetic reasons. Biden has a personal issue with steroids the entire time, or at least was using those users as a scapegoat.

Any man who uses his power to uphold unconsitutional laws and imprisonment of American citizens for his own personal reasons is grossly abusing power and should be tried for treason.

system admin is offline Owner
    total joke. He is 100% the reason why steroids are controlled substances.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    douche bag

havanakid is offline Associate Member
    I just hope his ride in power is over in a couple months.Like Canseco said.Hes twin brother did similar cycles but didnt make it as far as he did.Basically he just didnt have the talent juice or not.Biden is just a loser and a joke as a former athlete and vice-president.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, loved the response.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    him and his partner r bad for the country....think their cool and slick cuz they got most of the media backin em

winkler1041 is offline New Member
    go obama

Quote Originally Posted by winkler1041 View Post
    go obama
    nice first post

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The guy is a jackash!

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001 View Post
    douche bag
    ^ This

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    biden is just angry at the fact he didnt have the balls to stick a needle in his ass and take things to the next level and he lost to guys in college who were on stuff. sore LOSER. The guy is an idiot and i love when he speaks publicly because i know some dumb shiit thing is gonna fly out his mouth. good entertainment. Obama is probably kicking himself "omg i picked THIS guy as my VP....stupid, stupid, stupid...."

no cuz if he were any smarter then obama would be the dumber one...its dumb and dumber

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    biden is just angry at the fact he didnt have the balls to stick a needle in his ass and take things to the next level and he lost to guys in college who were on stuff. sore LOSER. The guy is an idiot and i love when he speaks publicly because i know some dumb shiit thing is gonna fly out his mouth. good entertainment. Obama is probably kicking himself "omg i picked THIS guy as my VP....stupid, stupid, stupid...."
    Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    no cuz if he were any smarter then obama would be the dumber one...its dumb and dumber
    And the sad part, dumb and dumber STILL managed to weasel their way back into their respective offices IN SPITE of the crap that spews out of their pie holes.

more pauls than peters

EverettCD is offline Member
    Dumb & Dumber got stayed in office due to our out dated electoral system.

Biden is a fu(king idiot, 1000%.

cherrydrpepper is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Biden is part of the machine that says prescription drugs alcohol and tobacco are ok even though they cause horrible pain and deaths but weed and aas are evil tools of the devil sent to destroy our society.

Quote Originally Posted by EverettCD View Post
    Dumb & Dumber got stayed in office due to our out dated electoral system.

Biden is a fu(king idiot, 1000%.
    Actually less people voted in this election than last...for both parties. And more stayed home on Romney's side than O'bummer's. He won because of apathy.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    total joke. He is 100% the reason why steroids are controlled substances.
    I agree 100 percent. Biden is a disgrace to America. Today's politicians have really hurt our country. Next thing you know they will come after our guns. They just keep taking more and more of our money.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland View Post
    I agree 100 percent. Biden is a disgrace to America. Today's politicians have really hurt our country. Next thing you know they will come after our guns. They just keep taking more and more of our money.
    Ha ha ha! I sense your faceteosness. The govnt does suck and Ill keep my guns regardless. My money on the other hand(what little I do possess) my not even be worth keeping over the next 4 years.

Reason for posting:
    Ronnie, I know you are very active here, and I thank you for all of your insight and knowledge. My question is, why dont you ever post in the main forums anymore? Other than your sticky that is.

Ronnie Rowland is offline Author of Functional Training with a Fork
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    Ha ha ha! I sense your faceteosness. The govnt does suck and Ill keep my guns regardless. My money on the other hand(what little I do possess) my not even be worth keeping over the next 4 years.

Reason for posting:
    Ronnie, I know you are very active here, and I thank you for all of your insight and knowledge. My question is, why dont you ever post in the main forums anymore? Other than your sticky that is.
    The reason is that I am so busy working at the gym I rarely find the time. I have also been writing a book for my employer-"Premier Fitness/Golds Gym."

billyjohnholmes is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie Rowland
    They already are coming after our guns! Obooba and company want them, that's clear.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    People like Biden make me sick. He couldn't make it as an athlete so he comes up with an excuse to why as to shift the blame on him not being a good enough athlete. It's now some people with needles that are the reason he couldn't make it. Maybe if he sat there and said "I'm not good enough of a ballplayer" and accepted the blame for his shortcoming, he could've put the effort in to figure out what mechanics he needed to work on to be better and then worked on it. Instead it's a few juicehead's fault, not his.

He's nothing but a fvcking coward who didn't have the balls, the drive or the natural athletic ability to make it in sports. But he's a world champion whiner and con-artist. So he did well in his next choice of profession.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 03-29-2013 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    People like Biden make me sick. He couldn't make it as an athlete so he comes up with an excuse to why as to shift the blame on him not being a good enough athlete. It's now some people with needles that are the reason he couldn't make it. Maybe if he sat there and said "I'm not good enough of a ballplayer" and accepted the blame for his shortcoming, he could've put the effort in to figure out what mechanics he needed to work on to be better and then worked on it. Instead it's a few juicehead's fault, not his.

He's nothing but a fvcking coward who didn't have the balls, the drive or the natural athletic ability to make it in sports. But he's a world champion whiner and con-artist. So he did well in his next choice of profession.
    well said...theres a lot of leaches like that in society

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981 View Post
    Great post buddy.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good to see I'm not alone here.

The Dirty South is offline New Member
    Please come to the south and try to take our guns.....the average Mississippian has over 14 guns per a house. Good luck obama and biden. They should both be hung, along with Hilary, for the shit in benghazi. Allowing our SF guys to battle and battle with no back up. Those guys are heros, God bless them and their poor family.

All y'all got it right. They are nothing but a cancer on society.

-Dirty South

Thread Information