Thread: Go BIG log...

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

Go BIG log...

here we go... today is day three of a thirtyfive day cycle. the first five days are solely 150mgs anadrol to set the mood. rest looks like this:

-days 1-10
    500mgs test e/day
    500mgs sust/day
    150mgs anadrol/day
    -days 11-20
    500mgs test e/day
    500mgs sust/day
    200mgs tren a/day
    200mgs anavar /day
    -days 21-30
    300mgs test prop/day
    300mgs npp/day
    200mgs winny/day

throughout:
    80mcgs igf/day
    50mcgms t3/day
    .25mgs cabergoline/day
    1mg letrozole /day
    maybe some slin
    liver protectant up the a$$

day three:
    weight-255lbs
    energy-good
    knee-hurts
    penis-big

that is all

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    I remember reading you had a hernia problem...how do you plan to deal with that while on cycle?

btw do you compete?

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Subscribed. Curious about how this goes. Good luck.

1buffsob

Quote Originally Posted by Myka
    I remember reading you had a hernia problem...how do you plan to deal with that while on cycle?

btw do you compete?
    don't compete... would like to get to 275 first and then size me up.

yes, i still have a hernia right above the navel. it hasn't gotten any bigger, just waiting till law school starts in the fall and i'll have insurance to get it taken care of
    still train heavy just real careful on squats, deads, bench and anything that pushes the gut out.

also have a little gyno in the right man-boob, hopefully the letro gets it.

*Alex* is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro.

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    cool sounds like a good beginners cycle! just kidding !! ill be watchin this one for sure gl man 275 you will be a monster!!

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    wow hope it works

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You don't need all that cabergoline. .25mg-.5mg E4D is good.

thnx for the info klg, much appreciated.

day -2 (everything starts in two days)

nice and tight from the anadrol , had to tighten the belt one notch... for some reason i always lose a couple pounds right when i get on... not sure why but whatever. weigh in tonight at the gym and ready to get this party started! also excited about the increased libido the cabergoline is supposed to give.

werd

wooohooo weighed in at 257 last night... work sucked, merengue/salsa night at the club so its pretty much like crossin the border for six hours... very busy, didn't get anything but a shake in... all good though, injects should start tomorrow.

llsdotmacll is offline Associate Member
    good luck BBB

so here's the update... injects got in a little late, got up to 260 with the anadrol but dropped it all the moment i took the letro and cabergoline so now i'm sittin at 254lbs on the fourth day of 1g test/day and the first day of 200mgs var/day cuz the drol ran out(and made my lower back hurt... nooooo good, i need that liver). stuck the lats for the first time yesterday, MUCH less painful than i expected but hard to get to cuz im not the most flexible chap anymore. strength for first sets has gone through the roof, almost doubled my reps on bench.

that is all

oh yeah... no increased sex drive from the cabergoline yet... come to think of it, no increased sex drive period.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    up 5 lbs so far.. good stuff

**subscribed**

ProtienShak3 is offline Junior Member
    i'm sittin at 254lbs on the fourth day of 1g test/day
    Omg is that 1 g test a day or per week? if thats you in the avatar man you are freaking huge!!! ill be watchin this log!

Quote Originally Posted by ProtienShak3
    Omg is that 1 g test a day or per week? if thats you in the avatar man you are freaking huge!!! ill be watchin this log!
    thnx, and yes, that's 1g/day but i'm only doing it for a very short time.

didn't weigh in. hit biceps and abs. lats are extremely sore from injections, as are tri's... body is going into defensive mode cuz of the soreness in all muscles of upper body so i feel like i have a terrible body cold. everything aches.

will weigh tomorrow

200mgs/day of anavar hasn't made me nauseated yet, nor has it greatly affected my appetite... we'll see.

Wow, I am excited for you, keep us updated as much as possible.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Looking good, hope everything works out,
    looking at the cycle i think you should of started everything all at once and not 5 days on androl first, hit it hard and fast from the start as always been better for muscle gains,

5lbs already is on target please keep us all inform, keep eating and lifting well done.

yeah marcus, i agree, just got excited and sick of waiting. first time with this type of cycle so i'll learn a lot in thirty days.

one thing that worries me is the liver... i've been in considerable pain from the first round of injections that i've been taking what i consider too much tylenol and a couple vicodins on nights i have to work, add to that the 200mgs/day of var and my lower back really started hurting. whether or not that is a symptom of liver damage i do not know but i do know that acetominophen in terribly rough on the liver so yesterday i skipped the var, drank some more water and today i'll get back on.

any advice or tricks to dull the pain of everyday injections, if 4cc's bilaterally hurts i'm scared of what 6cc's bilat is gonna feel like in a week

and my balls are finally back, yaaaayyyyy hcg !

How are the muscle gains coming BigB? Try aspirin for the muscle soreness if it works for you, NSAIDs are hard on the liver. Oh and about the var don't worry about liver damage 200mg of var IMO is still better than a-bombs or methtest.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Good luck Big Bouncin'. Interesting cycle, gonna be fun to watch the results. You're already friggin' huge, hopefully you'll get a lot bigger too.

weighed 258 yesterday but this weekend was full; graduated, then moms day, then brothers bday, and today with the girl.

will weigh after quads/abs tonight.

klg, i'll try aspirin instead, really tryin to make this easy on the ole liver!

thnx all for your comments

update... night sweats are freakin ridiculous. pillow is soaked everytime i roll over... haven't even started the tren yet?

appetite is shite with the var, thrown up after the last three workouts, once in the shower... u ever tried to clean up chocoate pro with milk turned into vomit in the shower... not fun.

sex drive still isn't back. miss it and wish it would come back. startin to wonder if i've done some serious damage with previous cycles. balls are back from the hcg but no sex drive, no morning wood, etc.

Could be the letro. I'm on it right now, sex drive totally disappeared for about a week, on intrest in sex, morning wood nadda, and now it just came back. 80mg var ED was giving a VET the same problems you're having. My guess is you'll need to work up to that dose.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    update... night sweats are freakin ridiculous. pillow is soaked everytime i roll over... haven't even started the tren yet?

appetite is shite with the var, thrown up after the last three workouts, once in the shower... u ever tried to clean up chocoate pro with milk turned into vomit in the shower... not fun.

sex drive still isn't back. miss it and wish it would come back. startin to wonder if i've done some serious damage with previous cycles. balls are back from the hcg but no sex drive, no morning wood, etc.

That sucks BigB especially the throw up. Hopefully things will smooth out and ya can carry on without too much difficulty.

more problems... inner tricep injection pain completely hindered my chest/shoulder workout last night, in severe pain the entire time and could only put up half the weight... am gonna have to count on injection pain and schedule injections right after i work that muscle or i'm never gonna get in a good workout!

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Could be the letro. I'm on it right now, sex drive totally disappeared for about a week, on intrest in sex, morning wood nadda, and now it just came back. 80mg var ED was giving a VET the same problems you're having. My guess is you'll need to work up to that dose.
    sucks... i thought with a gram a day i'd be puttin holes in walls

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone1975
    That sucks BigB especially the throw up. Hopefully things will smooth out and ya can carry on without too much difficulty.
    yeah, that'd be great but i pretty much expected lotsa difficulty. luckily its only thirty days

ABORTED!!!!!

think i have an abcess(sp?) in my right tricep inner head, big knot and raised welt the size of small fist that when pressed leaves indention for like thirty seconds. is incredibly painful.

havent slept for shit and havent even started the tren , maybe its just mental but the thought of putting so much shite in my body makes me sick to my stomach on an hourly basis. add to that the nausea of the var and my diets been nothin cuz i throw up everything, workouts have been hindered by pain and inflexibility of swollen injection sites, probably have the fvckin flu cuz i get hot and cold flashes all day, ZERO energy, can't even stand on my feet for a whole shift at work.

so...

will be reading up on pct, still have 3000 hcg , some clomid, letro, cabergo and can readily get anything else i need... i don't think my shite ever came back cuz i havent had a stiff one this whole cycle! so any pointers on dead on pct would be awesome. will continue the igf till its done. last shots were yesterday. keeping 260lbs naturally with my metabo and frame is gonna be next to impossible so again, any help would be appreciated.

thnx for reading
    so pissed...

I am sorry to hear that... From reading the log, I think you made the right choice aborting this cycle. Best of luck to you with PCT.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Nice log bro.. thanks for the honesty and frequent reports. Sorry to hear about all the trouble but you'd never catch me shooting my inner tricep w/that much oil.
    I would've rotated bigger muscle groups (glutes, quads, delts, lats, chest).

Let us know how it goes, best of luck.
    Btw, here's a great PCT protocol I just used that worked well.
    1-8 Nolva 20mg/day
    1-6 Aromasin 25mg/day
    1-5 Proviron 100mg/day
    Great sex drive and held 98% of gains.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Well first off drain the abscess and get some anti-biotics. I'm not surprised this didn't work out, i knew (an told ya ) the 200mg var was going to frig up your appetite. I think it would have worked out better if you had used half of everything 'cept the tren i would have kept it at 200mg ED. Will you attempt a high dose blast cycle again?

daveshenchman is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear it bro, props to you for makin these posts. Hope yr pct goes well.

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    I think you made the right choice aborting this one; I think you really need to get that tri looked at and hopefully you haven't done to much damage. Good luck with the PCT, keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Well first off drain the abscess and get some anti-biotics. I'm not surprised this didn't work out, i knew (an told ya ) the 200mg var was going to frig up your appetite. I think it would have worked out better if you had used half of everything 'cept the tren i would have kept it at 200mg ED. Will you attempt a high dose blast cycle again?
    ya, you told me so... but sometimes ya just gotta learn the hard way, right! i dunno if i'll try it again. on the one hand, i dont like long cycles cuz they lose steam and gains stop after six weeks, on the other hand the volume of injections for blast cycles is a little much. i really have no idea and am quite disheartened by the whole experience. i've been tryin for a year to get to 275 and it seems to be getting farther adn farther away. i remember back when i started growing, staying motivated was easy cuz the gains kept comin. now (to quote pinnacle) its like pullin teeth to get 5-10lbs, really checks your dedication. i'll keep poundin away, just wish i could blast through this lengthy plateau.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Nice log bro.. thanks for the honesty and frequent reports. Sorry to hear about all the trouble but you'd never catch me shooting my inner tricep w/that much oil.
    I would've rotated bigger muscle groups (glutes, quads, delts, lats, chest).

Let us know how it goes, best of luck.
    Btw, here's a great PCT protocol I just used that worked well.
    1-8 Nolva 20mg/day
    1-6 Aromasin 25mg/day
    1-5 Proviron 100mg/day
    Great sex drive and held 98% of gains.
    thnx bud, much appreciated

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbouncinballs
    penis-big

that is all
    ur a public hero <3

DJ Fatal is offline Banned
    i wana ask im gona take kangaroo tablets!!! what will my gains be?

Thread Information