Thread: Time for a CURE

Pure Power is offline Junior Member

Time for a CURE

I have caught I don't have the time itis, with severe fat bastard symptoms. With acute laziness.
    Time to get this gone.

I am going to post my ugly fat pics(sorry to subject everyone to this) so everyday i can make sure I have the motivation to not quit this time. So it's time to diet excersize and cycle.

Diet is basic brown rice and lean protein every 3 hours with protein shakes. 1 day off a week.

As for excersize I'm going to try something different. I will be doing AM cardio 3-4 times a week running, elliptical, and roller blading. The difference this time around will be I am going to concentrait on a few more reps that usual in the gym. I have been a firm beleiver in go heavy or go home 6 reps 2 sets. I'm going to up my reps to the 8-10 range and do no less than 2 sets decending weight. I haven't done this in years but I need something to change up this time around, and I feel it may elevate GH and in turn help lower fat. I will also be trying allot more of dumbbell and isolation work and not rely on the big 3 for all the muscle building.

I will be running Tren then EQ and Winny. Tren at 100MG a day the intro ducing the EQ at 300 MG a week and winny starting with 100 MG per day then reducing the dose to 50 MG per day for the last 10 days.
    I will also be using letro through the whole cycle.
    I also hope to introduce IGF-1r3 and perhaps clen , not at the same time of course.
    Has anyone heard anything about Innovative's IGF? seams too good to be true. I have used the other products with luck before but that just seams so low it's not possible.

I hope you all have plenty of comments and questions, I hope to post this pics tonight. And keep up with a weekly posting of this cutting.

This will be a real trial for me and thats why I'm posting it. This is the best most supportive board on the net, and it's honest with no BS.

1 month later and I am down a feeble 2 lbs. Hopefully I will be able to hok up my camera soon. My G/F's mother is in and out of the hospital and I can't get the damn digi cam to DL the pics to my laptop. I will see later this week, when work quits down. I can tell i have already lost some fat but not at the rate I want i will have to kick up the cardio. i will keep you all posted.

I have lost roughly an inch but I had a trip to the doc due to what i beleived is a pinched nerve.

I can say this much, it's a bad idea to shoot winny into a muscle before working it out.
    My quad was in agony.

I'll report back when I get my data back from the doc and I have a chance to put in all the info from my gym log up.

Thread Information