Thread: First cycle

gotti1976 is offline New Member

First cycle

This is my fist cycle and I am going to do 500 mgs of test e a week, but I have some eq to so I was wondering if it would be worth it to throw it into my cycle at 400mgs a week because I do want to stay tight and not get alot of bloat. Need some feedback about whether or not i should use the Eq.

its hard to say what u need without stats and pics man. but it sounds like u should do a little research to see if u think u need it. most r gonna say go for it if you have it, why not? but if its ur first cycle, test alone is probably fine....

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Test only for the 1st cycle. Besides, you wont notice shiz from EQ anyway. Esp. at that dose, and you'd need to run it for a lot longer than you should a first cycle, imo.

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    you should run eq at 400mg for a MINIMUM of 12wks so if you don't have enough to do at that dosage for that amount of time then it's not worth it

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by ricker35910
    you should run eq at 400mg for a MINIMUM of 12wks so if you don't have enough to do at that dosage for that amount of time then it's not worth it
    I woundnt touch EQ even as newb, under 600-800 mg/ew.

gotti1976 is offline New Member
    I am 5"11 220, 10%BF, I have plenty of eq but from reading alot of the posts alot of people are down on eq so I just wanted to hear some personal experience with it. Would test e alone be just as good. Also what do you guys think I should do for pct.

Thread Information