deadlift 315x4 340x1
    bench 225x4
    squat 275x4

did a 11 week test e cycle (first ever)
    wk 1-6 test e 250 mg
    wk 7-11 test e 400 mg (200x2)

gained 8 lbs , kept all 8 after clomd/nolva/tribulus
    PCT (done with PCT in 3 more days)

pretty happy with gains, i have a very ectomorphic body , used to weigh 103 in HS 4 years ago.

Time on+ pct =time off ---------- got that, so im down for 15 weeks or so,

thinking about a 2nd cycle though, really want to get up around 185 total.

ideas for 2nd cycle?
    test e @ 400 for 11 weeks with anavar ?

I dont like winny DHT + me =baldness, so Dianabol is out, but Oral Turinabol is potential.

Thanks for the planning help!
    Last edited by gettingjackedandtan; 04-08-2009 at 09:44 PM.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Honestly i think u can gain more naturally and need to EAT more! Only 8lb gain on first ever cycle, sign of not doing something righ bro. Im assuming thats not eating enough, especially at ur weight. You could have gained 8lbs on a 4 week prohormone cycle.
    You want to gain size then u gotta eat more. After the eat more lecture im sure youll get from many others id say second cycle test enth/deca or test enth and an oral kick start. Since your being a picky chicky about the oral, you choose which one. You want size then i wouldnt take var or turn since those are more lean than bulk gains. Maybe oxymetholone? Up the dose too bro, no need to pyramid a trt dose to 400mg week, i think that was a waste of a first cycle. Eat more, read more, then decide a second cycle best suited for you. I could care less bout hairloss personally, women now a days love guys with no hair. You tryin to look like rico suave on the el pollo loco commercials? Haha, j/k bro!

gettingjackedandtan is offline Junior Member
    hi man, i agree it was a slow start 1st cycle, i didnt want to overdo it starting out

i gained 3-4 lbs in first 4 weeks on 250 and then stopped gaining so i bumped it to 400.

if i start at 400 next time ill prob make better gains and im trying to get pharma grade stuff no UGL test e, dosing is ?able on that.

hairloss, haha no i had 2 take accutane 3x bro and it like killed my hair, finally w rogaine and propecia got it 90% back to normal so im super paranoid about DHT derivatives, ive got winny but only took it 1 week and quit.

you would use anadrol as kick start? i was thinking var or tbol full 10-12 week cycle, i read a few guys who got 7+ lbs off var.

how did anadrol work out for your cycle?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    IF you only gained 8lbs off test then forget about var, you would probably gain a pound maybe.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by gettingjackedandtan View Post
    hi man, i agree it was a slow start 1st cycle, i didnt want to overdo it starting out

i gained 3-4 lbs in first 4 weeks on 250 and then stopped gaining so i bumped it to 400.

if i start at 400 next time ill prob make better gains and im trying to get pharma grade stuff no UGL test e, dosing is ?able on that.

hairloss, haha no i had 2 take accutane 3x bro and it like killed my hair, finally w rogaine and propecia got it 90% back to normal so im super paranoid about DHT derivatives, ive got winny but only took it 1 week and quit.

you would use anadrol as kick start? i was thinking var or tbol full 10-12 week cycle, i read a few guys who got 7+ lbs off var.

how did anadrol work out for your cycle?
    You already sound a little too apprehensive about aas. If your that worried bout low dosing, dht, blah blah blah then id say aas isn't for you bro. Sure var tbol 10 weeks but hella expensive and not worth the cash imo. Drol kickstart, look it up. Drol for me gave some water retention and strength gains, might work better for you. Again, playing with low doses wont give you much, aas gains are dose dependent. You want to low ball your doses then expect low ball results, simple as that. Maybe look into prohormones.

hey big truck, thx man, do you like oral turinabol would work better?

havent used var or OT previously

im not apprehensive about aas man, avoiding sides with planning is just being smart

no reason to go nuts first cycle. plenty of time to recover and learn more b4 2nd cycle.

They are close mg per mg in terms of gains (Var & TBOL) Usually because of price many fail to take high enough dosages of Var, while tbol is much cheaper higher dosages can be used without spending much.

For purely bodybuilding goals, I wouldn't use less than 50mgs of Var.... Also for no shorter than 6 weeks. Same with TBOL.

8lbs for your first cycle is not much weight gained. 8lbs of all muscle is , but usually water weight is also added causing more weight gain.

Read up in the diet forum..... Might help you out for your 2nd cycle.

hey man, appreciate the info

i gained/ kept 8 lbs of LBM , my bf actually went down my abs got more ripped so im pretty happy it wasnt a crazy cycle, just getting mmy feet wet.
    ive finished PCT and havent lost any weight i gained so i dont think it was water weight.

will check out diet forum, trying to gain 8 lbs naturally in the 15 weeks off.

Quote Originally Posted by gettingjackedandtan View Post
    hey man, appreciate the info

i gained/ kept 8 lbs of LBM , my bf actually went down my abs got more ripped so im pretty happy it wasnt a crazy cycle, just getting mmy feet wet.
    ive finished PCT and havent lost any weight i gained so i dont think it was water weight.

will check out diet forum, trying to gain 8 lbs naturally in the 15 weeks off.

If you got leaner while gaining scale weight then that's a different story.

Good gains and good job.

how does this sound for 2nd cycle

wk 1-6
    test e 400 mg/wk
    eq 400 mg/wk
    OT 50 mg ED

wk6-12
    test e 600 mg/wk
    eq 600 mg/wk

? too much? I like eq after reading about it.
    Last edited by gettingjackedandtan; 04-13-2009 at 11:25 PM.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    start with a dose bro and stick with it, dont bump it up mid way through cycle it could mess up your blood levels and could even bring more sides

if you want to run 600mg/week test e and eq, do it from the beginning, maybe even 500mg. point is, pick a dose and stick with it

IMO on the eq, 500mg, maybe 600mg max for your

tembe is offline Member
    awesome progress

nice to kno u kept all 8 lbs

i am about to start my first test e cycle and i hope i share the same great results

thx man still kept it about 1 month post PCT and gained a lil extra with clen /naturally, cant wait for 2nd cycle!

Thread Information