Sonnyk123 is offline New Member

question about first cycle test e and dbol

I am about to do my first cycle with test e and dbol for 12 weeks as recommended by site but One of my friends suggested to do a cycle for 6 weeks with test e and dbol then take 4 weeks off and get back on it for 6 weeks. Doesnt really make sense but he said i will keep most of my gains for summer. Does that make sense..Have any one of you guys tried it?

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Sounds wrong based on the premise that you should be off cycle for twice the length of time you are on, to let your body get back to normal. Esp with the Dbol and the liver stress.

But there again I'm only on my 2nd cycle and relatively a newbie.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnyk123 View Post
    I am about to do my first cycle with test e and dbol for 12 weeks as recommended by site but One of my friends suggested to do a cycle for 6 weeks with test e and dbol then take 4 weeks off and get back on it for 6 weeks. Doesnt really make sense but he said i will keep most of my gains for summer. Does that make sense..Have any one of you guys tried it?
    Welcome.
    For starters we need your complete stats in order to give accurate cycle advice, but from what you have said it's safe to say your friend has no clue what he's talking about.
    What is your planned pct?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Welcome.
    For starters we need your complete stats in order to give accurate cycle advice, but from what you have said it's safe to say your friend has no clue what he's talking about.
    What is your planned pct?
    +1
    your friend is smoking crack!

Thread Information