Indian Muscle is offline New Member

First Sust Cycle - Advice needed

Guys, Planning to do my first cycle of Sustanon & D-anabol. Before i shoot up the questions let me put up my stats.

Age - 27yrs
    Height - 5.10
    Weight - 163 lbs
    BF% - Less than 15%
    Years of lifting - 10yrs
    Current supplements - Whey,Casein,Creatine Monohydrate
    Diet - My diet mainly consists of Oats,Wheat,Rice,Milk,Chicken,Fish,Eggs,Olive oil,Almonds & Peanuts. I eat clean almost all the time with 5-6 meals a day. Overall i am in a healthy condition.

I intend to gain 15-20 pounds of lean muscle mass out of this cycle, Below are my questions:-
    1) Please suggest the duration & dosage of Sust & D-anabol, Is it ok if i do a shot of 500mg(per week) of Sust for 8 weeks and 20mg(ED) of D-anabol for 4weeks?
    2) Is there something i need to take prior to starting the cycle?
    3) Is there something i need to take during cycle like HCG ,Nolva,etc?
    4) Please suggest a PCT, Nolva,HCG,Aromasin ,Clomid,Vitamin E? Real confused!

I am open to all kind of suggestions and please suggest as early as possible since i plan to do it at the earliest.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I think you should be more concerned with adding a little bit more mass before you start using gear.

165lbs is still a bit light for your height.

Maybe get that diet looked over here before beginning.

As for your other questions, read the stickies and use the search function.

No one will lay out your whole cycle and pct for you.

It's important that you do your own research on these hormones, so you know exactly what is going into your body and what you're doing.

Test beginner cycle info

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    163 pounds, and est 15%? seriously put on some more mass naturally, u coudl easily do it with proper training and diet

I have decided to do a short cycle guys, for 8 weeks. I am going to include Deca for the 7 weeks and Sust for 8 weeks. Last time when i tried to bulk i went upto 176 lbs but gained a lot of fat aswell and when i tried to cut lost the fat but was again back at the start. Considering all the time,money and efforts spent that was wasted i decided to go on gear. Now i understand that deca has to be run atleast for 12 weeks followed by two weeks of Test, Since i am not expecting great gains out of this cycle is it fair enough to run 7 weeks deca and 8 weeks sust? I am going to take my first shot of deca today and 2days later Sust.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Muscle View Post
    I have decided to do a short cycle guys, for 8 weeks. I am going to include Deca for the 7 weeks and Sust for 8 weeks. Last time when i tried to bulk i went upto 176 lbs but gained a lot of fat aswell and when i tried to cut lost the fat but was again back at the start. Considering all the time,money and efforts spent that was wasted i decided to go on gear. Now i understand that deca has to be run atleast for 12 weeks followed by two weeks of Test, Since i am not expecting great gains out of this cycle is it fair enough to run 7 weeks deca and 8 weeks sust? I am going to take my first shot of deca today and 2days later Sust.
    The fact you gained a lot of fat it is because you ate incorrectly.
    This is not a good starting point for using aas.

You lost your money once; with that attitude you will lose your money twice!

D7M
    Blog Entries
    BJJ is right. you'll just be wasting your money again.

On top of that, you'll be unnecessarily shutting yourself down.

Deca for 7 weeks? really, really bad idea.

please put the syringe down, and read up and ask questions in the diet forum before you hurt yourself.

Unhappy

Thanks for the comments guys, Much appreciated. Another reason i want to go on gear is that my strength really sucks. After all these years of training you know how much i can bench press? 130 - 150lbs I was hoping to improve my strength aswell. Below i have noted down my diet and posted some random pics i took on my phone yesterday. Let me know what you guys think.

Meal 1 - 100 grms Oats, 8 Egg whites, 2tbs Olive oil
    Meal 2 - 60 grms Oats, 6 Egg whites
    Meal 3 - 4 Wheat rolls cooked with 1tbs Olive oil, 6 Egg whites
    Meal 4 - Potatoes or a Fruit, 6 Egg whites, 25 Almonds
    Meal 5 - (Pre Workout) Rice, Wheat Rolls or Potatoes, Approx 10-12
    Chicken, 5 gms of Creatine
    Meal 6 -(Post Workout) 1 Scoop of whey protein, 2 Wheat Rolls, 1 Banana
    Meal 7 -(Before Bed) 30 Ounce of Skim Milk or 1Scoop of Casein
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Sust Cycle - Advice needed-picture-perfect0048.jpg   First Sust Cycle - Advice needed-picture-perfect0045.jpg   First Sust Cycle - Advice needed-picture-perfect0046.jpg   First Sust Cycle - Advice needed-picture-perfect00541.jpg   First Sust Cycle - Advice needed-picture-perfect00571.jpg  

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Whoa man, trust me, you're traveling the wrong path here. You sound like me 8 months ago. Speaking from past mistakes here, you should build NATURALLY first. I see many flaws in your above posts: diet, supposed training experience, cycle choice, body fat/weight. I can see in your pics that you lack proper training and diet alone. Steroids are to gain that extra "edge" after you've hit that plateau or genetic rut. YOU WILL REGRET THIS CYCLE IF YOU START IT. I and everyone else here suggest not taking this route. You say you're open to suggestions, we all cant be wrong here.

Go to the nutrition section and read till you cant see straight. They say getting big is 85% diet and 15% working out. This is a good place to start.

Also, start a diet log of everything you eat and have people on these forums analyze it to help you along. Good luck.
    Last edited by yungone501; 11-05-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Monster87 is offline Member
    I don't think you're gonna get talked out of it, so I'm just gonna say good luck with whatever you decide.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you def prb dont eat right but if you do cycle,, drop the dbol and id prb go to 10wks with the sust. If you dont make a diet change youll just get fatter and more bloated on cycle.
    read the pct section and learn what you need to take (hint clomid, nolva)

I am gonna drop Dbol so its going to be Sust and Deca . What kind of Diet change are you talking about? You mean less carbs & More Protein or Less Fats & More Protein? The diet what i have mentioned is what i follow almost all the time i mean no junk, no cheat meals, no drinking. In the below pics i am retaining a lot of water & Carbs probably because i was on Creatine and a little high on carbs.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Sust and deca for how long?
    I hope you revised your earlier plan.

Week 1 - 10 Deca 200mg per week
    Week 1 - 12 Sust 250mg per week
    Week13 -14 Nothing
    Week15 -16 Clomid 100mg ED, Nolva 40mg ED, HCG 500iu
    Week17 -18 Clomid 50mg ED, Nolva 20mg ED, HCG 500iu
    Does the Cycle and PCT plan looks fine now?

BJJ
    Week13 -14 Nothing
    Why HCG during PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ View Post
    Why HCG during PCT?
    So should i be using HCG during cycle? May be i start HCG during 2nd week and continue till week 12?

BJJ
    Week13 -14 Nothing
    So should i be using HCG during cycle? May be i start HCG during 2nd week and continue till week 12?
    I am not the right person to advise you about that kind of cycle because I have no direct experience.
    Said that, I can tell you what understood so far by reading the threads related to pct.

You can either run HCG during your cycle to avoid nuts shrinkage or use it at the end till you start your pct.

Hopefully, someone more experienced will show up and help you out.
    Sorry, mine was just a question to figure out whether there was a particular reason for you to use it during your pct.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Week13 -14 Nothing

I still don't think you have any business cycling till you get that diet straightened out,

but I'll say this, for your first cycle drop the deca, you don't need on even at that low dose.

250mg/wk of sust is on the low side.

and BJJ is right. Run the HCG during cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    I still don't think you have any business cycling till you get that diet straightened out,

but I'll say this, for your first cycle drop the deca , you don't need on even at that low dose.

250mg/wk of sust is on the low side.

and BJJ is right. Run the HCG during cycle.
    I will post the diet in the diet section, So may be i will have to go for 2 shots of Sust per week

All those you said my diet needs to be changed, Please suggest in the below thread:- Diet Advice For First Cycle

jdusty77 is offline New Member
    i love all the negative talk.
    you know whats funny - I owe my great build and physique
    TO- #1 Genetics
    #2 taking a chance and doing 10 weeks of sus when I was 21 and just putting the time and effort in I had 0 side effects and looked f'in great.
    I did 2 other small cycles in the first 5 years of BB and got to 260 5' 10"
    with ripped abs and a 455 pd bench
    im 32 now and ready to rip it up again.
    I love all the negative talk- Do a test only cycle and hit the gym and diet like a mother f'er and youll be just fine. Bowoooop!!!

thechad2010 is offline New Member
    I agree with JDUSTY, no matter what you decide, I wish you luck. I wouldnt listen to the advice of the people on here, but I also know that if I hadnt taken a chance and done my first 12 week cycle, i wouldnt of seen the results I got.

Thread Information