Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member

Going to the Dark Side

Diet will be strict bulk......LOTS OF FREAKING FOOOD.......

Let's move some ****ing weight!!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!
    Last edited by Okinawa_Power; 04-24-2010 at 03:49 AM.

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Good Luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Okinawa_Power View Post
    Hello all.......Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!!! I pinned today in my right delt with 250mg of Test E......I have to tell you that it hurt like hell!!!! I drew with a 23g 1" and injected with the same....Is there a trick? I will be keeping this a running log to annotate all my gains.......Starting stats:

HT: 5'7"
    WT: 208 (as of today)
    BF: 11-14% (Have not really measured it......Just a estimate)

This cycle will be as follows:

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg a week
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg a day

congrats bro look forward to seeing your progress....maybee it hurt so much cus you used the same needle you drew with....id get some pins just for drawing and then change to a new one for injection, i do that and have never had any pain during inject just pain a few days later....also you may have hit a nerve so it may not always be that bad...goodluck...

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Good luck mate......ill be watching to see your progress.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    congrats bro look forward to seeing your progress....maybee it hurt so much cus you used the same needle you drew with....id get some pins just for drawing and then change to a new one for injection, i do that and have never had any pain during inject just pain a few days later....also you may have hit a nerve so it may not always be that bad...goodluck...
    Thanks ghettoboyd!!! I hope the pain is not like this every pin...good lord that would suck..........I have to come up with my BULK diet now......Thanks gain...

Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Good luck mate......ill be watching to see your progress.
    Thanks energizer bunny!!!!! I look forward to keeping a very informative log!!!! I will pin again Monday morning....I am going to warm the amp up a little before I pin again......Also I worked shoulders yesterday so maybe a bad choice for area of first pin........Thanks again EB!!!!

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am looking forward to seeing how you go...and go you will!

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    I am looking forward to seeing how you go...and go you will!
    Thanks Terraj!!!!! I hope to gain around 25lbs off this cycle!!! Then cut and compete.......I might add some var towards the end to get me nice and ripped and vascular!!!!! Let me know what you think....

I have another question......Once I pulled out and pushed the plunger hard about 5-7 drops of oil came out.....Will this affect my dose? I drew up 1cc=250mg of Test E....Hard as hell to push in........I didn't think it would be so hard....but it is oil based so.......Maybe i'll move to 18g needle so it flows in nice and smooth.........

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For me...I like a var ending. You will get a good strength gain from it and maybe lean out a bit....I say see how you are gaining and looking at the mid point and decide then.
    25 pounds is a big goal, but I think you of anyone could attain it.

18 guage..Lol let me know how that works for you.

You are only going to lose a little bit of gear which remains in the chopper. Some dudes like to leave 1 ml or so of air on top on the gear, you don't inject it and it allows you to get the last drops. How that makes sense...

Where are you pinning? Are you relaxed when pinning?
    Last edited by terraj; 03-12-2010 at 06:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    For me...I like a var ending. You will get a good strength gain from it and maybe lean out a bit....I say see how you are gaining and looking at the mid point and decide then.
    25 pounds is a big goal, but I think you of anyone could attain it.

18 guage..Lol let me know how that works for you.

You are only going to lose a little bit of gear which remains in the chopper. Some dudes like to leave 1 ml or so of air on top on the gear, you don't inject it and it allows you to get the last drops. How that makes sense...

Where are you pinning? Are you relaxed when pinning?
    Terraj thanks for the information. I think I am going to draw with 18g and inject with the 23g!!!!! 18g would be like sticking a pipe into your delt!!!! I think I was a little tense when I stuck it in and also trying to push the oil in was really hard and the needle came out a little and I had to push it back in!!!!! I will have to be more relaxed next time....I'm pissed off at my wife because she was supposed to help me.......but once she saw the reality of me being on the juice she didn't want anything to do with it....unreal......
    Thanks again Terraj!!!!

ty357 is offline Member
    What up OP. Welcome to the dark side lol. My 1st pin was in my quad and for a whole week it felt like you hit me with a baseball bat lol. Now all i do is delt jabs. I draw with a 21g and pin with 25g. Good luck on cycle and get some taurine. because if you get back pumps like me you will need it. Good luck twin

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Hello all.......Today is the first day of the rest of my life!!!! I pinned today in my right delt with 250mg of Test E......I have to tell you that it hurt like hell!!!! I drew with a 23g 1" and injected with the same....Is there a trick? I will be keeping this a running log to annotate all my gains.......Starting stats:

HT: 5'7"
    WT: 208 (as of today)
    BF: 11-14% (Have not really measured it......Just a estimate)

This cycle will be as follows:

Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg a week
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg a day

Hey okinawa the vial you are drawing from does it have a rubber top that you stick the needle through to withdraw the test?? If so let me give you some advice if this is the case you should not draw and stick with the same needle when you puncture the rubber top it could cause the needle's tip to be less sharp and sometimes could bend it a bit and you wouldnt be able to tell by looking at it but will feel it goin in. In the E.R. we always draw with a different needle then the one we stick with. You want the needle to be as sharp as possible when injecting and if you use it to draw and then stick it can cause it to be a bit more painful. Just me 2 cents.

Oh yeah and goodluck bro!! I will also be starting my cycle in about a month so cant wait to see your results!

Quote Originally Posted by ty357 View Post
    What up OP. Welcome to the dark side lol. My 1st pin was in my quad and for a whole week it felt like you hit me with a baseball bat lol. Now all i do is delt jabs. I draw with a 21g and pin with 25g. Good luck on cycle and get some taurine. because if you get back pumps like me you will need it. Good luck twin

Big Ty that is how my delt feels right now.......Stop hitting me!!!! LOL!! I just ordered some 18g to draw and I will pin with 23g......I have the taurine on hand in case of the back pumps.......thanks!!!! Good luck with your cycle my twin!!!!

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh shit I am definately subscribed to this!! OP, your first pin is the wrst (imo). But once you get it down good you will be eagerly awaiting your next pin!! You know that you need to post MORE pictures lol.... just like you have been doing for so many times over the past ferw months lol. Cycle looks solid bro and you are very welcomed to the darkside lol

Blog Entries
    keep in mind bro that you will loose quite a bit more gear drawing with the 18g but it will be worth it and it will draw quite easily....i had 30ml of test e enough for 15weeks on paper and only got 12 weeks in reality....just thought id throw that out there....

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    I always measure out 1.1mL (so ~0.1mL) more then my desired total, just because I like to take into consideration the amount lost in the tip of the needle.

Virgin muscles hurt for a couple of weeks at most. Your body will get used to the oil pretty soon.

Post up first week pics, just as a guide, to see the full extent of the cycle.

-VM

covert025 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck dude!! Can't wait to do my cycle, still to early into the game for me to be pinning. You got a solid build, you're gonna get huge!!

mg1228 is offline Senior Member
    make sure whatever muscle u are pinning is completely relaxed---if u pin in the delt, let ur arm hang limp before u pin--if u pin in the glute, stand on opposite leg---makes a big diff

u could also run hot water over the syringe before u pin--heats up the oil--flows a little easier

DarnGoodLookin is offline Associate Member
    Dude I can't wait to see how ur cycle pans out. Good luck man, I'm subbed 4 sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Oh shit I am definately subscribed to this!! OP, your first pin is the wrst (imo). But once you get it down good you will be eagerly awaiting your next pin!! You know that you need to post MORE pictures lol.... just like you have been doing for so many times over the past ferw months lol. Cycle looks solid bro and you are very welcomed to the darkside lol
    BK thanks for all your help!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd;510****
    keep in mind bro that you will loose quite a bit more gear drawing with the 18g but it will be worth it and it will draw quite easily....i had 30ml of test e enough for 15weeks on paper and only got 12 weeks in reality....just thought id throw that out there....
    ghettoboy I realized that when I had pushed the plunger really hard and about 7 drops came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    I always measure out 1.1mL (so ~0.1mL) more then my desired total, just because I like to take into consideration the amount lost in the tip of the needle.

Virgin muscles hurt for a couple of weeks at most. Your body will get used to the oil pretty soon.

Post up first week pics, just as a guide, to see the full extent of the cycle.

-VM
    VMan I am using the amps so I have no choice but to draw as much as I can to get the full 1mg....I am going to try like hell to get all of it out!!! I will post pictures next Friday

Quote Originally Posted by covert025 View Post
    Good luck dude!! Can't wait to do my cycle, still to early into the game for me to be pinning. You got a solid build, you're gonna get huge!!
    Thanks brother!! I am hoping to gain 25lbs.....we shall see....Eating like a horse for the last two days.......thanks again....

Quote Originally Posted by mg1228 View Post
    make sure whatever muscle u are pinning is completely relaxed---if u pin in the delt, let ur arm hang limp before u pin--if u pin in the glute, stand on opposite leg---makes a big diff
    u could also run hot water over the syringe before u pin--heats up the oil--flows a little easier
    MG yeah I think I was a little nervous so I think I tensed up when I pushed the pin in.......Thanks for the information!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    Dude I can't wait to see how ur cycle pans out. Good luck man, I'm subbed 4 sure.
    DGL thanks brother!!!!! I will keep a detailed log for all!!!!

Day 1 of Log....

Hello all....Today I worked back:

Close Grip Pulldowns (Warm Up): 100 x 15, 170 x 12, 200 x 10
    BB Rows: 135 x 15, 225 x 12, 225 x 12, 315 x 6
    T-Bar row with BB: 2 Plates x 15, 4 Plates x 12, 5 Plates x 8, 6 Plates x 6
    Wide grip Pull downs: 100 x 15, 170 x 12, 225 x 8 followed by drop set of 125 x 25
    Low Cable Rows: 180 x 15, 240 x 12, 300 x 10

Can't wait for my strength to go up!!!!! Chest tomorrow......Goal is to max bench 450lbs.......<<<----end of cycle goal!!!!!

ty357 is offline Member
    Twin how your diet is looking. how any meals and how many shakes. and how often are you eating. oh you might be getting some crazy dreams soon too lol.

Twin how your diet is looking. how any meals and how many shakes. and how often are you eating. oh you might be getting some crazy dreams soon too lol.
    Ty I am trying to eat every 2-3 hours..I am eating steak, chicken, tuna for protein and for carbs I am eating noodles and rice...My shakes are as follows:

Wake up: 60gms
    Prework out: 60gms
    Postwork out: 120gms

all the rest of my meals are food.......My second pin is tomorrow.....Going to hit the glute......

Day 2

Hello brothers......Today I worked chest:

DB Flat Bench: 30 x 25, 30 x 25, 120 x 12, 150 x 6 150 x 4
    Flat Bench: 225 x 12, 225 x 12 315 x 4 <-----shit got heavy!!!!!
    Incline DB Bench: 70 x 12, 105 x 10, 115 x 8
    Decline Hammer Press: 2 plates x 15, 2 plates x 15, 3 plates x 12
    Incline Flys: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 65 x 8
    Dips: Bodyweight x 3 sets
    Pec Deck: 70lbs x 3 sets to failure

Worked calves also.......Seated, and standing, and machine raises.......

I will work quads and hams tomorrow.......

how did quads and hams go big guy?

Quads and Hams went fine. I didn't worry about the weight and did ass to ankle squats with 315lbs for 10 reps (5 Sets) I then went down to 225 and knocked out 15 reps (3 Sets) using an extra wide stance. This will hit the outer sweep of my quad where I think I need some work. I also did Leg Press going up to 1100lbs for reps. For hams I did Stiff Leg DL's and lying leg curls and reverse leg curls....I also worked abs......All and All it was a pretty intense work-out. Today I worked shoulders...Did 15 sets doing DB Press, Side Laterals, Front Raises, and Rear Delt work along with shrugs and more shrugs.......Got to get these shoulders up to par!!!!! Thanks for reading...

alexISthrowed is offline Knowledgeable Member
    make sure you post some pics after the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by alexISthrowed View Post
    make sure you post some pics after the cycle.
    I'm going to post pictures this Friday so we all have a base to go off of!!!

How many cycles have you run?
    You look like a beast here: Still Alive!!!
    Your gonna be a monster after this cycle.

How many cycles have you run?
    You look like a beast here: Still Alive!!!
    Your gonna be a monster after this cycle.

alexISthrowed, thanks. Those were during my maintenance phase after PCT for a X-Tren /E-Stane/S4 4 week cycle. This is my first injectable cycle....Thanks for reading!

Quads and Hams went fine. I didn't worry about the weight and did ass to ankle squats with 315lbs for 10 reps (5 Sets) I then went down to 225 and knocked out 15 reps (3 Sets) using an extra wide stance. This will hit the outer sweep of my quad where I think I need some work. I also did Leg Press going up to 1100lbs for reps. For hams I did Stiff Leg DL's and lying leg curls and reverse leg curls....I also worked abs......All and All it was a pretty intense work-out. Today I worked shoulders...Did 15 sets doing DB Press, Side Laterals, Front Raises, and Rear Delt work along with shrugs and more shrugs.......Got to get these shoulders up to par!!!!! Thanks for reading...
    dude u did 15 sets of just db presses? I wanted to see ur shoulder workout cuz I know ur shoulders are pretty boss and I need to get mine up to par.

Quote Originally Posted by DarnGoodLookin View Post
    dude u did 15 sets of just db presses? I wanted to see ur shoulder workout cuz I know ur shoulders are pretty boss and I need to get mine up to par.

No brother that was combined!!! Just go med weight with high reps....

No brother that was combined!!! Just go med weight with high reps....
    Im gunna try that, I need to work on my shoulder width, tricep size, and put some serious size on my wheels

alexISthrowed, thanks. Those were during my maintenance phase after PCT for a X-Tren/E-Stane/S4 4 week cycle. This is my first injectable cycle....Thanks for reading!
    No problem man. Never heard of x-tren or e-stane. Are they PH's?

Hey okinawa when you going to post pics?? Would really like to see how all this is coming out.

No problem man. Never heard of x-tren or e-stane. Are they PH's?
    yeah they are ph's. CEL discontinued their x-tren and e-stane, so get em' now b4 they are gone. I think u can still find them for like $20 a piece

ty357 is offline Member
    Twin what up. what week your on now? you gonna post some pics up this week?

Twin what up. what week your on now? you gonna post some pics up this week?
    Big Ty i'm on week one....today will be my third injection!!! Going to hit those glutes....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information