amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

Amcon is starting hgh...

ok time for hgh...

stats:
    weight- 255
    body fat - 9.1%
    hight- 6 foot 2 inches
    age- 39

cycling steroids for a long time - i have gained 43 lbs in the last 3.5 years and dropped 5% body fat.

reason to go to hgh is to get above 275 lbs, i seem to fluctuate between 250 if im not forcing food down my throat, and when i am eating really good and not clean i can hit the 270s but not the bf i want...

so im taking the plunge - HGH here i come!!

funny part is i have the hgh now and cant take it cuz i dont have the correct water to take it with... lol its killing me

goal is 8% body fat, and 275 lbs... body fat should be easy for me i never gain bad body fat, the 275 i want well sculped over my whole body, my legs need a little work but im in no way worried about them, arms and chest are my real focus, middle back could use some definition, but that should pop out when i drop a few points in bf.

so the cycle will look like this and - i dont play coming off of hgh, 3 ius for first 10 days then jump it right up to the 5 iu i plan on staying at... i will run the cyp 225 at three shots a week that will total 800 mgs, i will kick that off with 50 mgs of dbal for one month... i will continue to run the 800 mgs of cyp for 16 weeks... i will make a call and add tren a at the last 6- 8 weeks of the cycle depending how i react to the HGH.

as for any estro issues i have adex and letro...

question:

*should i run t3 with the hgh - it is only 5 ui? and at what dose would i run the t3? 12.5 or 25 micros?

*i have read a hundred ways to dose the hgh i plan on two shots a day 3 ius in am and 2 ius mid day - agree? or any input to add?

*my diet will continue to remain the same...

thanks guys if you add any feed back... i will take pics every month and add them in here... the pics in my profile are acctuate to what i look like now

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Wait, so your current body fat is 8%? and you're 250?

Pics please

Wish I could answer your questions but I have very little experience (none, actually) with either GH or t3! So, i'll leave your questions for vets and others. Good luck I shall follow this thread!
    Last edited by CMB; 02-09-2011 at 10:09 PM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    why t3? and not t4?

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    body fat right now is 9.1% at 255 - pics are in my profile

Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    Wait, so your current body fat is 8%? and you're 250?

Pics please

Wish I could answer your questions but I have very little experience (none, actually) with either GH or t3! So, i'll leave your questions for vets and others. Good luck I shall follow this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    why t3? and not t4?
    not sure what would be the reason why i would take one over the other

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    not sure what would be the reason why i would take one over the other
    So what are we doing when we add T3 to GH? We’re effectively shutting down the conversion pathway that is responsible for some of GH’s effects! And what would we be doing if we added in T4 instead of T3? You got it- we’d be enhancing the pathway by allowing the GH we’re using to have more T4 to convert to T3, thus giving us more of an effect from the GH we’re taking. Adding T4 into our GH cycles will actually allow more of the GH to be used effectively!

If you’ve been using GH without T4, you’ve been wasting half your money – and if you’ve been using it with T3, you’ve been wasting your time. Start using T4 with your GH, and you’ll finally be getting the full results from your investment.

The above is in this stickie below.....(plus T3 is catabolic)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...es-Daemon-Ph.D.

good info... and i will read up

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Sub'd. When are you planning to start if you don't mind me asking? Also, are you going to use bacteriostatic water or just sterile water?

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Like SlimmerMe says about T4 its the best option here.
    Here what I'm using:
    -T4 100mg/day at bed time
    - start hgh at 2ui/day then rump up 0,5uis/week until you get to 5ui/day
    -protocol 3 days on 1 day of. (you can chose either 5 days on 2 days of or 6 day on 2 of) or 7x7, its up to your wallet, if you have pharm grade will be perfect, if is china grade you my need more the 5 ui/day.
    -If you don't wave bac water, try vitamin b12. our sponsor(ar-r ) has. thats what i do, help a lot with my metabolism.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Like SlimmerMe says about T4 its the best option here.
    Here what I'm using:
    -T4 100mg/day at bed time
    - start hgh at 2ui/day then rump up 0,5uis/week until you get to 5ui/day
    -protocol 3 days on 1 day of. (you can chose either 5 days on 2 days of or 6 day on 2 of) or 7x7, its up to your wallet, if you have pharm grade will be perfect, if is china grade you my need more the 5 ui/day.
    -If you don't wave bac water, try vitamin b12. our sponsor(ar-r) has. thats what i do, help a lot with my metabolism.
    never knew this.....interesting...re: bac water/B12
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 02-11-2011 at 12:41 PM.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    sorry SlimmerMe,
    I was saying that "T4 its the best option here" coming from you. I read I tread from you in the past about, make me to use t4 as well.
    The rest its what I'm using , my daily dosage.

I was wondering about the bac water/ B 12 and did not know what this meant.....

thanks 38Jump!

layeazy is offline Banned
    Dunno just a 6,2 and 255 thought you would look alot bigger..

Good luck though i imagine it will be hard to keep such low body fat at 270 ish a lot of size there..

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    6'2 @ 275, ue gonna be a beast man. Good luck and ill be watching.

To Slimmer, are you saying that running gh without t4 is useless in terms of maintaining low bf?...does this apply to muscle cell addition also?

bacteriostatic water, cuz that is what it came with = i couldnt care what one i used sterile water keep well for four or five days im told more than enough days to use the cc of hgh that was reconstituded...

started 4 days ago

well, i am very well ballanced, if i lack any thing it is biecepts - and they have been coming along well with the use of synthrol...

and yep at six foot two, and 257 lbs - i am what i am.... i will post pics in a month... pics in my profile are just a few month old and i am simillar weight...

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Pics soon?

DFRELAT is offline Associate Member
    Nice shape man! But I'm like layeazy, I never woulda thought you're 255lbs in those pics...

i have more in the profile... and im 258 right now...

it has been one month of hgh and all i can say so far is im harder and my energy level is something i havent felt in a very long time... (not sure if that is hgh or just how i feel)

im off of any test for 3 more weeks and have been off for 2 weeks (just taking .5 cc of cyp a week 200 mgs per cc) and i have acutally gainied 3 lbs being off... lol

first pic is a time when i was 260 plus... the other two are more recient... all in the 250 range

the goal is 275...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amcon is starting hgh...-imagejpeg_3-3-.jpg   Amcon is starting hgh...-rsz_imagejpeg_3_-42-.jpg   Amcon is starting hgh...-rsz_cimg0436.jpg  

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Good luck

Thread Information