Predator87 is offline New Member

First cycle, progress pics

Last edited by Predator87; 03-03-2012 at 09:20 AM.

Ok, I am new around here so "hello everybody". Just started my first cycle, first shot was on monday. It looks like this:

Sustanon 500mg/week
    Proviron 50mg ed
    Nolvadex 10mg ed

PCT: hcg , nolva, prov. I will post further details.

My stats:

weight: 85kg = 187lbs
    height: 178 cm
    training experience: been in and out of the gym for more than 5 years, never took it too seriosly up to now.

Diet:

Trying to get in 6 meals with at least 50g of protein each.
    Carbs vary depending on the time of the day. I eat as much as I can in the morning, pre and post workout. At night I go low on them, I try to eat some clean protein + vegies.
    I am not purpusely eating a lot of fats, just what I get from meat, eggs and milk.

Supps: 10g creatine ed, vitamins and minerals, protein shakes.

I am very aware that I could have gained a lot more mass naturally, but to be honest I just couldn't wait anymore. I've been reading adout roids since I was 18, and I just couldn't wait anymore to try them and see what they are all about.

I am not trying to gain a lot of weight, just wanna grow a little, shed some fat and my main objective is strength gains.

I am aware that my diet needs a lot of work, also my training routine. I am aware that this is not the best cycle possible, but I will be happy even with small results because the main reason I am doing this is curiosity So next time I do this I will have the knowledge of what I did wrong and what I did right, and hopefully I will not make the same mistakes.

Cheers everybody! Gonna post some pics and wait for the sh*t storm )

PS: I don't know what it is, probably virgin muscle syndrome, but the injection site(glute) still hurts from monday ). I think yesterday it was the worst. Call me crazy, but I can't wait too see what the quad will feel like

PPS: the pics are not much, but they show a general idea. Don't realy like uploading pictures of myself on the internet, so sorry about that.
    Last edited by Predator87; 03-01-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Pics:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle, progress pics-snapshot_20120301_9.jpg   First cycle, progress pics-snapshot_20120301_8.jpg  

JonnyConcrete is offline Associate Member
    Whats your reasoning in taking HCG for PCT instead of on cycle?

I'd also get your diet sorted our and planned bro, IMO it definately helps to have a basic one written out to follow/ have as a guideline.

GL

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't realy think it's worth running hcg during the whole cycle. I believe that starting it the same day with the last shot of testosterone will be just fine.

I don't have much experience, but I have read a lot, and from what I've read, this is the way to go. Maybe I'm wrong.

thex95 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Predator87 View Post
    Ok, I am new around here so "hello everybody". Just started my first cycle, first shot was on monday. It looks like this:

Sustanon 500mg/week
    Proviron 50mg ed
    Nolvadex 10mg ed

PCT: hcg , nolva, prov. I will post further details.

My stats:

weight: 85kg = 187lbs
    height: 178 cm
    training experience: been in and out of the gym for more than 5 years, never took it too seriosly up to now.

Diet:

Trying to get in 6 meals with at least 50g of protein each.
    Carbs vary depending on the time of the day. I eat as much as I can in the morning, pre and post workout. At night I go low on them, I try to eat some clean protein + vegies.
    I am not purpusely eating a lot of fats, just what I get from meat, eggs and milk.

Supps: 10g creatine ed, vitamins and minerals, protein shakes.

I am very aware that I could have gained a lot more mass naturally, but to be honest I just couldn't wait anymore. I've been reading adout roids since I was 18, and I just couldn't wait anymore to try them and see what they are all about.

I am not trying to gain a lot of weight, just wanna grow a little, shed some fat and my main objective is strength gains.

I am aware that my diet needs a lot of work, also my training routine. I am aware that this is not the best cycle possible, but I will be happy even with small results because the main reason I am doing this is curiosity So next time I do this I will have the knowledge of what I did wrong and what I did right, and hopefully I will not make the same mistakes.

Cheers everybody! Gonna post some pics and wait for the sh*t storm )

PS: I don't know what it is, probably virgin muscle syndrome, but the injection site(glute) still hurts from monday ). I think yesterday it was the worst. Call me crazy, but I can't wait too see what the quad will feel like

PPS: the pics are not much, but they show a general idea. Don't realy like uploading pictures of myself on the internet, so sorry about that.
    You should take training seriously long before you use AAS, its not a motivational tool like so many people use it as.

Quote Originally Posted by scotts View Post
    You should take training seriously long before you use AAS, its not a motivational tool like so many people use it as.
    I admitted to that, so your comment is somewhat redundant, isn't it?

I admitted to that, so your comment is somewhat redundant, isn't it?
    No its not redundant and heres why. Bringing attention to an issue that needs to be addressed regardless of if was previously addressed by another individual is not redundant, it is re-enforcing the point.

Its like if an 18 year old kid came on here and said "ya I know I'm 18 and shouldn't do steroids but I'm going to anyways". Of course my reply to that would be you shouldn't be doing steroids your 18. That's not redundant, once again that is simply re-enforcing the fact that an 18 year old kid should not do steroids

So in your post you say that you just started taking training seriously, and my point is if thats the case then you should have waited for longer before starting AAS.

Simply pointing out flaws in your own cycle does elevate you above criticism.

FLmuscle is offline New Member
    First of all, good luck with your cycle. Even though not everyone will agree with your approach (Including myself) I certainly hope for nothing but the best for you and your results! Here is what I would advise you to do ASAP! *Agreed* DIAL IN THE DIET... I'm talking as detailed as the caloric breakdown of what macro nutrients your putting into your body. I have done a LOT of reading here and have about 10 years of experience in the gym training and being trained by other more advanced trainers. The one thing most people will agree on is diet is = or > 75% of what will happen to your body!!! You don't HAVE to post all the details if you don't want it critiqued by others, but as a trainer I have always found that people who actually manage what they eat and keep track of it, tend to make WAY better decisions. (You may have this nailed down already, I'm just going off of what you posted )

Off of the diet topic I'd say a concern of mine would be you're techniques while lifting. When you take aa's it's easy to feel like you can lift insane amounts, however you may be putting yourself at risk for injury. This is one of the big reasons you will find people saying that you should take your training seriously prior to taking AA's. When you have serious training for a few years you have time to perfect your techniques. Also I have known a few bodybuilders (Marcus Haily) in particular who have developed muscle so much faster than their tendon strength was able to keep up, they ended up tearing something (his quad blew out). Now I realize you aren't taking the excessive amounts of things that they are but my point is you need to be sure to be careful and practice good technique.

I know you're probably not able to hold off of taking them for now. It is exciting to have the gear, but if you were at all able to... I'd advise that you somehow manage to wait say (Gonna get flame-d for this I'm sure) 4-6 weeks... That's really not a long time but I'm taking into account your excitement and the fact that in about 6 weeks your diet and training regiment can be much more fine tuned! Think of it this way... Use a 5 day split.... all you will have to do before you take anything is train each body part 6 times!!! That's nothing man! If you're serious about this run and the cycle you will get FARRRRR more gains if you wait until your neuromuscular co-ordination is peaked and you're diet is on point!!

Few things to consider (I hope without making you think I'm your enemy here, trying to help!).
    1. If you haven't been able to commit to the gym for a few years now and you're using this as motivation it's going to be the same when you come off of your cycle. Which just means you're going to spiral downwards until you're worse off than before you started.
    2. Why are you taking AA's? If you're "unable to wait any long" and you haven't trained seriously for the last five years... what the hell has got you SO lit you have to train hard eat right AND jump right on a stack? (Need to be sure this is something you're doing for the right reasons, long term thinking here).
    3. Which do you think would benefit more: Jet fuel in a cheese wagon, or into an F-15? (Fine tune yourself bro!!)

P.s If you can't commit to 6 weeks you're gonna be fat as shit a few months after your cycle is done anyway because you're just going to be off and on again like the last 5 years lol

Just my, long winded, two cents.

Thanks for the input FLmuscle. You make some good points, but let me clear up some things first:

1. I didn't say that I never took training seriously, I said that i didn't take it TOO seriously. I always trained as hard as i could, but unfortunately i never had the time or resources to make it my no1 priority.

2. This time around, i've been trainig since november last year. i know it's not much, but it's at least 16 weeks, so i did't start taking roids as soon as i got back in the gym.

3. About lifting techniques: I believe i have a pretty good technique, i did some powerlifting a few years ago, even won some medals.

Currently my bench press is 6reps * 230 pounds and deadlift is 5 reps * 330 pounds, both in good form.

4. I will have my diet sorted out before this weekend is over.

As for your questions:
    1. What is going to make me commit now? It's just time for a change. I always wanted to do this, the problem was i always put other peoples needs before mine, and i never realy had the time and the energy. I guess i just had a change in mentality. This time, i am going to do it.

2. Right now, i don't believe that there is a right reason for steroid abuse at my age... I don't think that anybody could justify the use of aas(except pro athletes ofcourse). Whay am I doing it? I've been very interested in them for a few years now, and i have a theory that you should try everything in life, just to know more about it.. as long as it doesn't turn into something negative, abusive, or beyond control. And ofcourse, i also want to look good and be stronger.

3. Obvious answer, I'll keep that in mind.

Thanks again for the input, there's no way i could consider somebody my enemy, or get angry because of his/her opinion. As long as that advice/opinion is given in a noncondencending way

Cheers!
    Last edited by Predator87; 03-03-2012 at 09:12 AM.

ok, just went out and bought myself food for the next 7 days. here is what my diet is going to look like:

meal 1: 3 whole eggs
    2 slices of whole garin bread with gem - 30g protein, 19g fat, 55g carbs 500 kcal

meal 2: protein shake 40g slow absorbing protein + 20g complex carbs + 500ml milk - 17g protein, 7g fat, 20g carbs 480kcal

meal 3: 200g chicken + 100g pasta/rice - 50g protein, 20g fat, 80g carbs 700 kcal

gym

meal 4: protein shake 30g whey protein + 50 grams mixed carbs + 500 ml milk 17g protein, 7g fat, 20g carbs 550 kcal

meal 5: 200g chicken + fibrous veggies(cabbage, cauliflower, brocoli, etc) 40g protein, 20g fat 340 kcal

Total:

kcal = 2570

protein = 224g

fat = 73g

carbs = 245

Any suggestions are welcome!
    Last edited by Predator87; 03-03-2012 at 09:10 AM.

ok, just went out and bought myself food for the next 7 days. here is what my diet is going to look like:

meal 1: 3 whole eggs
    2 slices of whole garin bread with gem - 30g protein, 19g fat, 55g carbs 500 kcal

meal 2: protein shake 40g slow absorbing protein + 20g complex carbs + 500ml milk - 17g protein, 7g fat, 20g carbs 480kcal

meal 3: 200g chicken + 100g pasta/rice - 50g protein, 20g fat, 80g carbs 700 kcal

gym

meal 4: protein shake 30g whey protein + 50 grams mixed carbs + 500 ml milk 17g protein, 7g fat, 20g carbs 550 kcal

meal 5: 200g chicken + fibrous veggies(cabbage, cauliflower, brocoli, etc) 40g protein, 20g fat 340 kcal

Total:

kcal = 2570

protein = 224g

fat = 73g

carbs = 245

Any suggestions are welcome!
    I would say too many protein shakes. You want to consume your calories from food as much as possible. You should also add a pre-bed slow release protein meal.

I actually get 70% of my daily protein from shakes, the rest from chicken. I have very good constant progress, so considering some people dont have time to chug down pounds of meat just to get at the same point where 2-3 shake will get you, i really dont see the basis of the whole "less protein shakes more actual food" thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    I actually get 70% of my daily protein from shakes, the rest from chicken. I have very good constant progress, so considering some people dont have time to chug down pounds of meat just to get at the same point where 2-3 shake will get you, i really dont see the basis of the whole "less protein shakes more actual food" thing.
    A lot of protein blends don't encompass all 20 amino acids so you don't get the same benefits as you would from meat.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    A lot of protein blends don't encompass all 20 amino acids so you don't get the same benefits as you would from meat.
    I tend to disagree with you. In fact i'm not sure where u read or heard this but its kind of nonsense.
    While I do think you should get as many cals from "whole foods" as possible its more from the standpoint of nutritional value in the form of micronutrient content. Not what u have stated here.
    I try to get as much as I can from whole foods and supplement with shakes. That being said I know many ( some here) very accomplished in this lifestyle that get the majority of their protein in shake form.

Blog Entries
    op- i dont like you pct also id like you to outline your hcg plan if you wouldnt mind.
    Also you would be better served imo with an ai on cycle in lieu of nolva/prov although years ago, before ai's, that was my staple ancillary combo as well.

I also do not think that you choosing to cycle was the most prudent choice given the info you yourself stated but it would appear, right or wrong, that is water under the bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I tend to disagree with you. In fact i'm not sure where u read or heard this but its kind of nonsense.
    While I do think you should get as many cals from "whole foods" as possible its more from the standpoint of nutritional value in the form of micronutrient content. Not what u have stated here.
    I try to get as much as I can from whole foods and supplement with shakes. That being said I know many ( some here) very accomplished in this lifestyle that get the majority of their protein in shake form.
    I heard it from a nutritionist friend of mine, and I have looked into this to find its true. But if you think its nonesense that's fair man I respect everyones opinion.

Blog Entries
    I heard it from a nutritionist friend of mine, and I have looked into this to find its true. But if you think its nonesense that's fair man I respect everyones opinion.
    As do I..
    Its all good - thats what the board is for.

What i told you is not from a nutritionist or buddy or something like that. Its from my own personal experience. I'm actually doing better now with most of my protein from shakes than when i was getting it from one pound+ of meat. Probably because i can actually get more in.
    If it wouldnt have worked i would have noticed it after all this time, dont you think ?

In my opinion our bodies are the true awnsering machines. Test everything on yourself, that way you'll have a way of knowing what is best, at leat for you. Trial and error.

Everybody's input is much appreciated, thank you!

Here is my pct:

Week Nolvadex HCG Proviron
    1 20mgs/day 500iu/day 50mgs/day
    2 20mgs/day 500iu/day 50mgs/day
    3 20mgs/day 500iu/day 50mgs/day
    4 20mgs/day 50mgs/day
    5 20mgs/day 50mgs/day
    6 20mgs/day

I have only one problem. I can only get hcg dosed in 1500iu or 5000iu. Is there someway i can mix it, and keep it sterile and just do 500iu/day? or should i go with 1500iu eod?

Also, unfortunately i don't have acces to aromasin or adex, that's why i'm doing the proviron and nolva

Meal no 2 is during the day, when i cannot get home and eat real food, and instead of eating fastfood junk, i prefer the shake. I'm gonna throw in another casein shake before bed.

Day 11, third shot

Yesterday I trained pecs + biceps. I had an insane pump, I don't think it's from the testosterone , I don't believe it kicked in yet.

Tonight I'll have my leg workout

Thread Information