Potassium Citrate 3.5g
    Magnesium Citrate 1.25g
    Calcium 1g
    Antioxidant Complex
    Yohimbine/ ECA
    Green Tea Extract caps

General Plan of Action:

Carb depletion 3 days prior to starting cycle
    Low dose of 200mg Powder run a period for 30days.
    Plenty of water intake
    Electrolyte recompensation through Kalium supps and Salt (Natrium)

Present Stats:

I am about 30%BF, 212 lbs, 5'8". Fat gain after a not so happening bulk cycle.

Goal:

To lose between 15-20 lbs over the period of a month.

Diet: CKD/ Low-carb. Fruits occasionally.
    Last edited by logmein; 01-09-2013 at 12:48 PM.

logmein is offline New Member
    Day 1:

Yoh at 10AM morning. 200mg DNP at 11AM. Mind you I do nights 5 days a week, so have to carefully log the DNP intake times as well.

Felt a touch agitated (rushed up) for a brief while post the DNP intake but it settled down in 1/2 hours time. I guess I need to space out the DNP and Yoh intake times. Felt alright throughout the day, no noticeable sides yet, not that I was expecting them.

Today's diet: 6 meals. About 100gms fat, 50-75 gms max Carbs, 225-250 gms Protein.

Nearly a gallon of water intaken. Making it both a point and a habit to.

Day 2:

Sweated about 20% more compared to the usual. Needed a lot of time under the fan in the gym. Mind you mine's not ACed. Also, noticed since yesterday my urine's yellow inspite of what I believe is close to a gallon of water yesterday and then again today.

My anus became itchy on occasions itchy. Both days.

Lack of access to a digital weighing machine makes it difficult for me to note frequent records.

Workouts went great, did legs. I usually do 3 RMs and progress that way. No loss of strength yet. Did some cardio, went OK.

A bit irregular w.r.to taking the ancilliaries on time. Have to work on that. BTW, no Yoh today.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Good luck with your goals.

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    good luck on that DNP . it didnt work for me as i stopped it after 5 days. couldn't handle the sweating and lethargy
    one thing i would have done is drop the BF to atleast 15-20% by diet and cardio .then start DNP
    no need for DNP at this high BF . you can get rid of it easily

Granovich: Maybe you went for higher doses over a shorter cycle? I think 200mg over 30 days would be relatively less taxing.

alinshop: Thanks mate.

Day 3: Corrected water intake. Increased it and have started having it consistently throughout the day. Urine now is clearer.

Had a minor headache due to what I think was dehydration, now gone.

No WOs today, had to catch up on a cricket game. Sweating hardly there; comparable to yesterday. Since the doses are lower will check weight in a week's time. No hurry.

Any good sources for Potassium guys? I am having about 3.5g a day already. Is that enough? Given my water intake of 1-1.5 gallons, does it seem alright?

Days 4 5 6:

Ran 400mg (200mg dose every 12 hours) for one of the days when I had a cheat. Sweating more than usual and it gets max when I am doing cardio. Easily break into a sweat sitting watching Television.

Had some nose bleeds that I initially thought were because of my proclivity to keep it clean. They were probably signs of dehydration. At such low doses! I keep a constant check on my urine to see what color it is. If any shade of yellow, make it a point to intake more water, on top of what I am already having.

Cranking up the cardio for max fat loss. This is very much a possibility at the lower doses. Workouts are going along fine, high intensity.

Supplementation: Relying on Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Vit E & Vit C majorly.

P.S: Have to Thank a someone named Conciliator from another forum who advises to stay on lower doses and longer cycles. Got to learn plenty from him.

Sorry I have not been able to update this log frequently. To end a long story short, I ended by cycle about a week back. Some days had 2 pills (400mg) and some days 1 (200mg). Diet was not fully on track yet lost about 5.5-6 KGs of pure fat. Took a week off and then have since started by second cycle.

Will keep this log updated as frequently as I can. Thanks peeps.

Thread Information