Randy_Mar is offline Associate Member

Question Please critique current cycle! (Most concerned about week 11-14)

Stats:
    32yrs - 5'9" - 190lbs - 10%BF
    Training 14yrs
    Cycle experience - (test/tren /mast/var/halo/winny/dbol ,clen )
    Goal of this cycle: Minimum weight gain/Maximum Strength gain
    (2 Armwrestling tournaments coming up)

I have all on hand: A.I., prami, liver support, and PCT (nolva/clomid)

Test Prop - 100mg EOD (Week 1-10)
    Tren Ace - 85mg EOD (Week 1-10)
    Mast Prop - 85mg EOD (Week 1-10)
    Anavar - 100mg ED (Week 5-10)
    Halotestin - 40mg ED (Week 5-10)

I'm currently in week 2 of my cycle....I can already "feel it"

Side note: At the end of week 10, i have my main tournament (To qualify to compete at the Arnold Classic.)
    At the end of week 14, I have a 2nd tournament (for prize money.) Please give me your thoughts on running just the test and tren for week 11-14 in order to keep my gains for my second tournament. Thanks for all the help!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	test.jpg 
Views:	3672 
Size:	482.8 KB 
ID:	140585
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 06-20-2013 at 08:24 AM.

alankeegan is offline New Member
    Hi I Dnt have the expierience to give u advise but best of luck m8
    im planing on doing my first show in october

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I'll get back with this in a few. But right off the top I think it is over kill. Why the Dbol and I don't think you need all the compounds you plan. Why the var with all the others Tren etc...
    You should get some feed back on this. ...crazy mike

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    I'll get back with this in a few. But right off the top I think it is over kill. Why the Dbol and I don't think you need all the compounds you plan. Why the var with all the others Tren etc...
    You should get some feed back on this. ...crazy mike

I'm not running any Dbol on this cycle. (i just listed dbol in my past cycle experiences)

I just wanted to see how the var would react with the rest of my cycle. I'm trying to keep my weight gain to a minimum, so i figured it might help (along with helping keep some strength)

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Just my opinion but mast is most effective at 500mg per week minimum

Reduce tren to 8 weeks

Tren will overpower the var so save it for another cycle

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Just my opinion but mast is most effective at 500mg per week minimum

Reduce tren to 8 weeks

Tren will overpower the var so save it for another cycle
    Damn, i didn't know that about the tren overpowering the var.

Unfortunately I only have 3 bottles of Mast (that's why i was running 350mg/wk)

Appreciate the advice!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your wasting var running it with tren .
    I'd drop the halo. Prop tren and mast are all you need that's an awesome combo. I just ran it myself with great results. I will say if your cutting look at clen and t3 to add to the mix. I did very well with those.

Tren is king for strength gain if you can handle sides

Your weight gain can be controlled by your calorific intake and cardio......tren can effect your cardio as a side

Also var taken at 100mg gives me cramps but we are all different 80mg is my sweet spot!!

On a lighter nite I'm interested in arm wrestling since Myers was king back in the day ( England )

Watch a few on YouTube I myself started arm wrestling teachers in school and pride myself to never being beaten.........to this day

Bearing in mind though that its pubs and clubs so I'm not getting big headed I know I wouldn't live 2 seconds with someone trained like your good self!!

Good stats by the way well done and good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Your wasting var running it with tren .
    I'd drop the halo. Prop tren and mast are all you need that's an awesome combo. I just ran it myself with great results. I will say if your cutting look at clen and t3 to add to the mix. I did very well with those.
    I could be wrong, but I thought alot of powerlifters take that combo? Test/tren/halo/var

I actually ordered some clen & t3 from AR-R on friday. I heard the t3 will kind of "eat some muscle", and it's good to be on cycle while running it. Hopefully I see some decent results.
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 06-24-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Tren is king for strength gain if you can handle sides

Your weight gain can be controlled by your calorific intake and cardio......tren can effect your cardio as a side

Also var taken at 100mg gives me cramps but we are all different 80mg is my sweet spot!!

On a lighter nite I'm interested in arm wrestling since Myers was king back in the day ( England )

Watch a few on YouTube I myself started arm wrestling teachers in school and pride myself to never being beaten.........to this day

Bearing in mind though that its pubs and clubs so I'm not getting big headed I know I wouldn't live 2 seconds with someone trained like your good self!!

Good stats by the way well done and good luck!!
    Are you referring to Clive Myers? I actually just looked him up. Never heard of him, but he looks like was the real deal!!

Yea, it's a whole different ballgame on a real table! Bar room is all about the arm. On a real table, it's more hand/wrist strength.

Clive was the man!! Back in the day glad you looked him up and yes agreed about it being wrist.......think I'm going on YouTube to look up who's the man now or should I just look out for you!!

Like I said it was a kid and friend pastime so leave me with my undefeated title haha

Any names for me too look then matey?

Clive was the man!! Back in the day glad you looked him up and yes agreed about it being wrist.......think I'm going on YouTube to look up who's the man now or should I just look out for you!!

Like I said it was a kid and friend pastime so leave me with my undefeated title haha

Any names for me too look then matey?
    haha, i'll make it bigtime one day (in my weight class!) The man now is probably Devin Larrett (Canada) Along with a ton of guys from Russia and Poland.

The U.S. definitely has some big names too.
    If you ever get interested in the sport, this message board is a great place to start: http://teammaine.proboards.com/index.cgi

animalBLIND is offline Junior Member
    I have ran mast at around 200-275 range and got good results. My body fat was already under 15% tho

Quote Originally Posted by animalBLIND View Post
    I have ran mast at around 200-275 range and got good results. My body fat was already under 15% tho
    I'm probably somewhere between 10-12%, and running 300mg/wk. So i'm not really sure how it will effect me (if any)

animalBLIND is offline Junior Member
    U should notice a difference if ur diet is dialed in. The body fat seemed to fall off of me while using it.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good luck on your cycle. I think you you are going to be really happy just running the injectables and agree that the orals will be over powered by the tren . I read that you are already into your cycle and most guys advocate not running tren A for more then 8 weeks. Hope you do well at your tournament and crush it!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    Good luck on your cycle. I think you you are going to be really happy just running the injectables and agree that the orals will be over powered by the tren. I read that you are already into your cycle and most guys advocate not running tren A for more then 8 weeks. Hope you do well at your tournament and crush it!

I think i've definitely decided to leave out the Var on this cycle. But I really think i will stick with adding the halo in there. I love the aggression and strength is brings. Plus it really helps me keep my gains when i'm cutting weight that last week before weigh-ins.

I'd hate to stop the Tren at week 8....I'm all about being as safe as possible", but could it really effect me that much if I ran it 10wks (up till my tournament #1)?

And thanks bro! I definitely plan on CRUSHING it!!

2 weeks more increases the risk of sides anxiety,aggression ,sleeplessness and longer recovery to name but a few.........and them 2 weeks won't yield much more in terms of gains IMO

What about this option?

Stopping the tren at week 8, and starting the Var with my test/mast/halo.
    That way I could run the var for 6wks and be on it for both of my tournaments

Stopping the tren at week 8 and starting var will not work as it needs to be run for 8 to 10 weeks
    You would be on cycle 16 weeks

Just drop the var and use it another time it won't go mouldy you know lol

Stop mixing a cocktail and stick to basic compounds which will be more than be enough for your needs

Trust me tren is 500% stronger than test so if you want to tweak increase tren a touch and reduce test for sexual function

Stopping the tren at week 8 and starting var will not work as it needs to be run for 8 to 10 weeks
    You would be on cycle 16 weeks

Just drop the var and use it another time it won't go mouldy you know lol

Stop mixing a cocktail and stick to basic compounds which will be more than be enough for your needs

Trust me tren is 500% stronger than test so if you want to tweak increase tren a touch and reduce test for sexual function
    Yea i guess you are right! I'm overthinking this too much , and creating a crazy cocktail like you said!
    It's better to be safe than sorry!

Just my opinion and trying to help you as I've been helped before

Let me know how you get on in the arm wrestling competition Matey........I'm a lefty by the way haha !!

Just my opinion and trying to help you as I've been helped before

Let me know how you get on in the arm wrestling competition Matey........I'm a lefty by the way haha !!
    Definitely Appreciate the advice. I'll pay it forward.

What's interesting is that some people's dominant hand, is not always the best one when it comes to armwrestling.

Ok, I have a follow up question fellas. About 17 days in cycle and I'm hovering between 190-195. This is typically normal for me to be around 190lbs, and I slowly cut about 8-10lbs the week before my tournaments. Then the last 24hrs, I cut my water weight off and weigh in under 176lb (which is my competing class)

I'm about 7wks away from my tournament. I'm afraid cutting might be a little harder this time as I'm early in my cycle and getting closer to 200lbs. (even while watching my diet.)
    Can I get your thoughts on running a 6wk cycle of Clen /T3? (Clen will be ran 7 days on, 7days off & T3 all 6wks.)

Can you tell me how much weight I could expect to lose, along with muscle loss (& strength)? I'd rather take the chance of losing a little bit of muscle, if it means i can make my weight. The next weight class up is a whole different level!

PS - Would there be much difference if I ran t3 alone?
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 06-27-2013 at 01:57 PM.

drake4243 is offline Member
    I have cut many times for Arm wrestling tournaments Just a piece of advice since you said your weight is creeping up. I like you would cut about 7 to 12 pounds day before to make weight. I had 2 huge issues at 2 different times once I was way over cut about 16 pounds in 2 days wasn’t worth it. I pulled like shit so don’t get to high. Then the next tournament I was worried that would happen again so I was at weight about 5 days before the weigh in, again I pulled like shit. So if this is a new cycle for you just do your best to keep your cut the same as always it can really throw you off if it is not. Pulling for the Arnold you probably already know this but just in case thought i would let you know. Good luck About a year ago i closed the Captain of Crush 3.0 dont know if you have worked with these but there is nothing better for hand strength.

Quote Originally Posted by drake4243 View Post
    I have cut many times for Arm wrestling tournaments Just a piece of advice since you said your weight is creeping up. I like you would cut about 7 to 12 pounds day before to make weight. I had 2 huge issues at 2 different times once I was way over cut about 16 pounds in 2 days wasn’t worth it. I pulled like shit so don’t get to high. Then the next tournament I was worried that would happen again so I was at weight about 5 days before the weigh in, again I pulled like shit. So if this is a new cycle for you just do your best to keep your cut the same as always it can really throw you off if it is not. Pulling for the Arnold you probably already know this but just in case thought i would let you know. Good luck About a year ago i closed the Captain of Crush 3.0 dont know if you have worked with these but there is nothing better for hand strength.
    Yea cutting weight is like an art lol! I've got it down to a science if I'm about 15lbs within my range. I have a nice plan layed out to cut, then pack the pounds back on. I've cut more (about 20) a few years ago. (this was when I was starting out, but I did it all the wrong ways and cramped up bad.)

I recently started putting extra time in my hand strength. It's amazing how much strengthening your bottom 2 fingers can change you!!

Just an update:

Cycle is going great, This is week 6. Strength is up, and weight is down about 5lbs (Exactly what I was looking for!)

Yesterday I upped the Prop from 100mg EOD to 150mg EOD, and dropped the Tren Ace from 85mg EOD to 75mg EOD (not much drop, but trying to counter sore nips - Even with Prami at .80mg/ED)
    Started halo 8 days ago at 40mg...! This stuff is incredible!!!!
    On day 20 of T3 as well (Decided to toss that in to counter any weight gain.)

Decided not to use the anavar , and save it for later.
    Dropped the Masteron after the first bottle (didn't feel like it was beneficial enough) - Traded my 2 remaining bottles of Mast for 2 EQ.

Overall, loving this cycle! Ready for Battle in a month!
    Last edited by Randy_Mar; 07-17-2013 at 09:59 AM.

Overall, the cycle was a SUCCESS!! I won first place at my armwrestling tournament on Saturday, and qualified to compete at the Arnold Classic 2014!

Test Prop/Tren Ace/Halo = KILLER COMBO!

Thread Information