emayarsh is offline New Member

stupid things we all did at first..

just want people to share some of the stupid things you or someone you know did when first starting gear..
    first for laughs & second for all the newbies that we dont want to make the same mistakes..

1. starting my first cycle my source told me he'd have tamoxifen in 1 week time.. i started my cycle thinking ill get it next week..
    i never saw any tamoxifen until 6 weeks after developing the first signs of gyno (lumps under nipples & itchy as hell)

lesson - always have pct or anti gyno on hand BEFORE starting your cycle

outcome - i dont have gyno but i was lucky, the next guy might not be.. i found a better source..

2. me & my mate got our first gear.. my mate went first at pinning (i knew how to pin because i did my research, i assumed my mate did also.. how wrong i was)

he drew a 1ml of test into the syringe with the 1 1/2" pin not cleaning top of the vial with a swab (which can be forgiven)..

he then replaced the green pin 1 1/2" with the blue 1" pin..
    he took the cap off the 1" pin.. all is okay so far..

he then put the entire syringe & 1" pin with the cap off on to my bed lol
    i said wtf are you doing lol

he pulled his trousers down, picked the needle up & blew a dog hair off the end lol & said it'll be okay lol

he was then going to inject a full 1ml of air along with 1ml of test into his ass lol i had to tell him to **** off by this point, i got all the air out of the syringe for him & replaced the contaminated 1" pin..

he was on the right track, he stuck the needle in his ass & injected without pulling back on the plunger & looking for blood being pulled up which i just told him to do lol

lesson - dont be a jackass, do your research..

outcome - luckily he didnt get an infection because i was there but the next guy might have to do this alone..

3. i developed acne early on, it was a year of cycling before i decided to do anything about it.. my skin on my back/shoulders/chest is ruined lol big red angry craters & scarring..

lesson - dont wait, go see your gp asap

outcome - im on accutane now & the acne has subsided.. the scarring will.disapear but the holes in my skin will likley remain there for life..

noones going to criticise anyone here, we all make mistakes when beggining something new, hopefully we can prevant others from making the same tho..

out.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pretty humorous stuff bro. Probably should have posted this in the off-topic section. When I was young i used to wipe the pin down with alcohol.....what an idiot!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    20 years ago I was going on vacation for two weeks in the middle of a cycle, so my buddy said why don't you just inject two weeks of gear in two shots at one time? I did it. Its probably why I have had low t ever since. Ugh!

Thread Information