jct1975 is offline New Member

1st cycle test/winstrol/Letrozole

Cycle is 1 cc test every 3 days and 1 50 mg winstrol pill daily followed post cycle by 1 ml drop under my tongue of letro daily… Every pin so far has been painful with swelling for 3-5 days. My guy said its powerful and my body is just getting used to it. He also said to only go half way in with the pin.. I am using 1 inch 23 gauge..The first 2 were in the delts and the 3rd in the glutes… No bleeding, i cleaned well and aspirated... swelling never got red or smoothy and was managed with advil for the most part..The first 2 days were bad with each shot.. Like can't sit bad.. i'm not thinking I want to deal with the pain and swelling with each shot. It kind of takes the fun out of the goal of getting lean and muscular.. Has anyone experienced this with test? Any recommendations?

davesah1 is offline Member
    why letro? that shit messed me up. The dosing is very sensitive and having low E is no picnic. I went with aromasin my first cycle of test E. Used .25mgs of letro EOD on Tren ace 500mg and Test E 500mg a week and zapped my E. be careful. You dont need as much AI the first week or so bc the body hasn't built up that many aromatase enzymes that quickly. For example, it takes your HPTA about two weeks to completely shut down.
    Last edited by davesah1; 05-15-2014 at 03:37 PM.

go in quads much easier and less painful than delts. Quads and glutes are my favorite sites. I'll pin my chest when necessary, but delts bothered me like a mofo.

jct1975 is offline New Member
    he seemed really sold on the letro.. i heard nolvadex was good but he recommended the letro

Quote Originally Posted by jct1975 View Post
    he seemed really sold on the letro.. i heard nolvadex was good but he recommended the letro
    Dex isn't an AI bud its a serm.

Thread Information