FieldFairy is offline New Member

Oral Trest, LGD and Cardarine stack

Hey everyone.

Im a new member here, and this is going to be my first "legit" cycle. Title pretty much sums it up fellas. I took LgD once before and was doing very well with it till the libido took a nose dive. So i came off the LgD (no pct cause it was only 9 days) and decided to wait until I could add in a test base. I fought with my self for a time about whether to try trest or just get to pinning some regular old test E, and eventually decided to try out Trest instead. If this goes well I will definitely "graduate" to injections during my next cycle or two. I am an extremely detail oriented person, so this log will reflect that. Sorry to anyone who doesnt like to read. Feel free to PM with any questions at any time.

For those of you who saw my intro post, Im a 22 year old male who just finished his college soccer days, and is now looking to focus exclusively on lifting. I have lifted previously, but not for size/look, which is now my focus. Last summer, I really dialed in my diet and put in extra work at the gym in an effort to go from 145 to 160. I reached my goal after 3 months of summer, ending at 165lbs. During the year and season i cut back the lifting and dropped back to 155. Since graduation in May, Ive gotten back up to 167. My height is 5'8".

Diet

Before cycle i was hitting 240g of protein a day, and about 350g of carbs and 80g of fat (not counting fish oil supps). Protein is obviously the number im most concerned with, and for the cycle I'm revving it up to at least 300g/day. I try to eat every 2 hours because my metabolism is monstrous, and even at 5k cals a day my weight gain is rather slow. One day of missed meals can easily set me back a good bit, which is not at all my goal right now.

On Cycle Supps

I have a whole laundry list of these. Im on the fence about Trest liver toxicity. I almost went with the dermal trest because i was unsure about this, but multiple people reported poor absorption and that it was a hassle to applicate and dose properly. As a result i took the fail safe option and treated trest like the harshest compound on the planet haha! Probably overkill, but I will be taking NAC, TUDCA, grape seed, hawthorne berry, garlic, niacin, fish oil, fiber, vitamin c, multi and a probiotic. All of these were fairly cheap so I didnt mind the extra expense for protection.

Trest is interesting because of its relation to other 19nor steroids , and because of this I was worried about prolactin. Ive read that it taking a while for your goods to work again after sex can be signs of high prolactin, and I unfortunately have had this issue before, so im
    Going to super dose b6 at 300-600mg a day as a precaution. Caber is available if i need it for any reason but I highly doubt this. If anyone has info in this regard itd be very much welcomed.

Adex liquid on hand for any estrogen issues. I was going to not use it until I felt it was needed, but apparently trest is like gynos best friend, so if someone has a reason that I should use it regardless, let me know and I will dose it at .25 EOD

Cycle

Trest is oral 25mg pills, 3x a day 8 hrs apart to try and keep bloods stable. This is a potential issue with Trest.

Lgd is 10mg once a day

Cardarine is just for fun really, heard it can have good fat loss and endurance benefits, and I am still playing soccer in a rec league so this will be an added bonus. Im going to be in a calorie surplus so a little added far burning wont hurt, and i dont do cardio other than soccer 2-3 times a week. 20mg every day, probably all at once but may split it.

All compounds gonna be run for 6 weeks unless I see a reason to cut it short.

Gonna drink at least 12-16 water bottles a day (1.5-2 gal) to keep the kidneys and all that in check.

PCT

I have clomid in 40mg pills and nolva in 20mg. Not sure what would be the best PCT protocol, so opinions are welcomed. I was thinking 40/20 for 4 weeks with clomid/nolva??

I also am either going to get the supplement called black hole, or maybe just smoke a little during PCT in an attempt to keep the apetite up so I can keep as much as possible from the cycle and protect my gains from cortisol and my metabolism lmao.

Thats about it guys, took the first dose today, so stay tuned! Pics post cycle.
    Last edited by FieldFairy; 07-18-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Thread Information