dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

dedic8ed1's pre injury pics summer 05

I had to use my brother's scanner to get these on here and to my suprise they came out pretty good.I was 180lbs bf% I don't know and didn't really care cause getting lean wasn't really a priority just getting back in the gym was good enough for me.I was taking eq at only 200 mgs a week also taking with what I found out later was some bullshit winstrol tabs from gaspari's old lab and I'll leave it at that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dedic8ed1's pre injury pics summer 05-fat1.jpg   dedic8ed1's pre injury pics summer 05-fat2.jpg   dedic8ed1's pre injury pics summer 05-fat3.jpg  
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 12-02-2007 at 03:24 PM.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Very impressive back.

otherwise, nice build. So you lost some of it after the injury?

No way thats fat..you still look pretty lean there

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    very nice and symmetrical

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    Very impressive back.

otherwise, nice build. So you lost some of it after the injury?
    Thanks man,back is a big priority for me as well as everything else but my back seems to respond very well.Arms I'm just starting to figure out,I use to train them to hard but now I listen to them more and that seems to work .I also don't go to failure as much I feel that was my problem with a lot of my training,but not any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    very nice and symmetrical
    Thanks bud,I believe balance is a better look for anyone,guy's like Mark Dugdale and Erik biyu I'm more partial too ,that's why I'm trying to bring up my delts right now so training them on Mondays with biceps.

Quote Originally Posted by football2007 View Post
    No way thats fat..you still look pretty lean there
    Yeah I'm pretty lean there,I used one of those digital bf testers at the gym back then it said I was 13% which I think is pretty accurate but back then I didn't think so.

Guys be sure to keep checking on me at my road to ripped link.
    dedic8ed1's road to ripped diet journel/blog updated daily.

browboy is offline Associate Member
    What are the rest of your stats; age, height, measurements, etc. And is this your first cycle? Are you currently on? Why only eq & winny. Its crazy but I started that same cycle and it screwed me up bigtime.

Quote Originally Posted by browboy View Post
    What are the rest of your stats; age, height, measurements, etc. And is this your first cycle? Are you currently on? Why only eq & winny. Its crazy but I started that same cycle and it screwed me up bigtime.
    Age 27 in that pic 25
    height 5'9
    Measurements I don't get caught up in it's not something I pay too much attention too.

These pics are over 2 years old and it was the last cycle I did and the shortest and lightest I've ever done.No I'm not currently on,I don't feel the need for test in every cycle anymore, and if I do choose to throw test in it's a very low dose.I've done cycles pretty heavy as a younger buck.Here's a cycle I did when I was 20 years old

Suss 750mgs a week
    Deca 200mgs a week
    Equipoise 400mgs a week
    d-bol 50mgs a day

Which is a shit load of gear sure I was 228lbs and benching 315 x15 and 365 for a couple but now I'm just trying to go for longevity in the game.A back injury sidelined me for 10 months recently and now it's all about getting lean and staying dedicated to a strict diet and cardio regiman and weight training ofcourse.After all the real defining acheivement in bodybuilding is the ability to take your physique to it's fullest potential.Which requires serious discipline and dedication hence the "dedic8ed1"My philosophy is why go heavy all the time you can't bring the bench to the beach.I get a real sense of self vindicating acheivment out of bodybuilding I guess you could say I'm possessed by it.

Feel free to check up on my road to ripped journel in the diet forum.
    dedic8ed1's road to ripped diet journel/blog updated daily.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 12-03-2007 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by browboy View Post
    Oh yeah define screwed you up big time?

Thread Information