dedic8ed1 is offline Banned

Teaser quad pic 8 weeks into summer shredd down.

I started my summer cut on Feb 27 and today it's March 27th that's 8 weeks.I got pretty tanned up over the weekend and today,with plenty of sun to come for tomorrow and wed I'll be sure to have a pretty decent color on by saturday.I'm going to a open house for a school in Philadelphia on Physical training,kinesiology,physiology and nutrition early in the AM so maybe around 4 pm I'll post a full review of as many poses as I can think of.

I know my legs are still a bit pale but hey I can't wear shorts a work.

Latest pic is a bit closer but you can no doubt see the progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Teaser quad pic 8 weeks into summer shredd down.-untitled.jpg   Teaser quad pic 8 weeks into summer shredd down.-untitled-1.jpg  
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 04-27-2009 at 08:49 PM.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Looking more vascular. What's your cycle and goals?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Looking more vascular. What's your cycle and goals?
    Whole food nutrition no juice no supps HA "supps"What a fukin waste don't even get me started.I don't have much of a life outside of diet and training and hanging with my son on weekends so my goal is bring my best condition this summer.It's what keeps me sharp and disciplined.I'd maybe like to do a show next year if I like what I see at around 3-4%bf.I've finally learned how to grow and cut up without gear and it's pretty exciting.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd say your pretty close to that 3% goal, do you have calipers?

Quote Originally Posted by soulstealer View Post
    I'd say your pretty close to that 3% goal, do you have calipers?
    No I don't but I'm still pretty soft in the lower abdomen,guessing about 8.5%.I'm gonna do the best I can to get my lower abdomen fully exposed with out going any lower with the fats or carbs.Putting in the work I don't mind I just don't wanna lose any size.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 04-29-2009 at 05:41 PM.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Clean your floor.

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    I like how dsm always points out something in the background. lol

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    No I don't but I'm still pretty soft in the lower abdomen,guessing about 8.5%.I'm gonna do the best I can to get my lower abdomen fully exposed with out going any lower with the fats or carbs.Putting in the work I don't mind I just don't wanna lose any size.
    Your natty right? Oh and post your diet..!! I'm interested...

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    LoL sure does!

Quote Originally Posted by xnotoriousx View Post
    Yeah he can get that.

Your natty right? Oh and post your diet..!! I'm interested...
    Yes,Here's my cutting diet n routine.Where should I pull from first?
    First 8 weeks
    Adjustments,I dropped the chedder around weeks 4 or 6 I'd have to go back and look.

Now

Meal #1
    Grease pan with 1 tbls walnut oil/after I grease it it's only film of walnut oil.
    10 egg whites
    1/3 cup cream of wheat
    2 tbls no sugar perserves

16 oz coffee/1 new splenda with French vanilla cream.I can give up my coffee.

9:30
    Meal #2

2 Talapia fillet's about 4.5oz's
    7 Asparagus spears/ dash of molly Mcbutter
    3/4 0z of almonds/roasted salted

12:30
    Meal #3
    Same

3:30
    Meal #4 pre work out
    4.5oz boneless chicken breast/Mrs Dash/lemon juice
    1 medium sweet potato peeled/cinnimon/1 new splenda

Meal #5 6:15 6:30 PWO
    4.5OZ Boneless chicken breast
    1/2 cup brown rice

Meal #6 8:00

4.5 Boneless chicken breast
    2 cups broccoli/microwaved

Meal #7 10:00
    12oz sirloin steak
    2 cups broccoli/microwaved/steak seasonings/I feel sodiums ok at this level of carbs.It keeps a full look to counter act the low carb flat deflated response.But I've noticed nothing like that yet.

Roughly about 90 grams of carb
    Protein I don't know yet cause this is the first time I posted my ladder part of the diet.I'll get the whole macro lay out when I post my full posing pics up date on sat or sun.I still havn't got any color on my legs so I'm pissed.

Now calorie expenditure is the other side of the spectrum.I'm now doing 45min am empty stomach cardio at 2.3 on treadmill,45min pwo at 115 -120 beats per min on treadmill with 2.0 to 4.5 incline and 45 min cardio at 2.3 on treadmill 1 hr before my last meal.
    Last edited by dedic8ed1; 04-30-2009 at 08:17 PM.

damn dude just about perfect.... At this point you really only have 3 options, T3 and or clen /ephedrine or carb cycling.. or adding a HIT cardio routine twice a week or a combo.... sounds like your thyroid productions in the shitter, so adding T3 @ 30mcg ED and an ECY stack would push much further down into the single digits, btw post pics of those lower abs, your leg is shredded to hell I would seriously doubt your higher than 8%

damn dude just about perfect.... At this point you really only have 3 options, T3 and or clen/ephedrine or carb cycling.. or adding a HIT cardio routine twice a week or a combo.... sounds like your thyroid productions in the shitter, so adding T3 @ 30mcg ED and an ECY stack would push much further down into the single digits, btw post pics of those lower abs, your leg is shredded to hell I would seriously doubt your higher than 8%
    Buddy I just made this adjustment 2 weeks ago... thyroid in the shitter?I have plenty of room for fat loss to go and get even tighter.And drugs are only an option for those who are looking for and easy way out of hard work.Do you always suggest drugs to people when or if you think there at a loss for advancement?Don't take my retort as me being a dick.I'm all about figuring out the body and nutrition tweaking with out even the consideration of drugs.If I were to consider anything as far as "Supplements" go and I won't but if I feel I'm at my lowest bf% and I wanna push it I'll step my sodium down to zero over 3 days up my potasium how I see fit to reduce the remaining water under the skin and maybe take Gaspari Novadex XT to reduce any estrogen in my body as a result of elevated Testosterone from the heavy training.Now that's an educated suggestion to supplementation for a speed bump on the road to contest condition.Don't be so quick to suggest drugs on a board were people are so impressionable.All these noobs I see on here post the cycles they've done and they have no size or condition to suggest they even did any juice.Just reading them is like I called a poison control hot line to make me vomit.People will do anything you tell them on these boards if it means a better physique.Try to set an example bro seriously.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Buddy I just made this adjustment 2 weeks ago... thyroid in the shitter?I have plenty of room for fat loss to go and get even tighter.And drugs are only an option for those who are looking for and easy way out of hard work.Do you always suggest drugs to people when or if you think there at a loss for advancement?Don't take my retort as me being a dick.I'm all about figuring out the body and nutrition tweaking with out even the consideration of drugs.If I were to consider anything as far as "Supplements" go and I won't but if I feel I'm at my lowest bf% and I wanna push it I'll step my sodium down to zero over 3 days up my potasium how I see fit to reduce the remaining water under the skin and maybe take Gaspari Novadex XT to reduce any estrogen in my body as a result of elevated Testosterone from the heavy training.Now that's an educated suggestion to supplementation for a speed bump on the road to contest condition.Don't be so quick to suggest drugs on a board were people are so impressionable.All these noobs I see on here post the cycles they've done and they have no size or condition to suggest they even did any juice.Just reading them is like I called a poison control hot line to make me vomit.People will do anything you tell them on these boards if it means a better physique.Try to set an example bro seriously.
    Can you come figure out my body ?

damn dude just about perfect.... At this point you really only have 3 options, T3 and or clen/ephedrine or carb cycling.. or adding a HIT cardio routine twice a week or a combo.... sounds like your thyroid productions in the shitter, so adding T3 @ 30mcg ED and an ECY stack would push much further down into the single digits, btw post pics of those lower abs, your leg is shredded to hell I would seriously doubt your higher than 8%
    I was under the impression that in the english language "or" had the function of offering alternative options "OR" multiple solutions to a problem, perhaps I was mistaken... I will longer list options in completion I will leave out information to purposely leave people in the dark as to what possibilities are available to them to promote my single minded agenda "OR" not.... would it have been acceptable if I had listed all the options available in this order: HIT cardio, Carb cycling, and then continued into T3 and Clen /ephedrine "OR" would that have elicited the same result?

I was under the impression that in the english language "or" had the function of offering alternative options "OR" multiple solutions to a problem, perhaps I was mistaken... I will longer list options in completion I will leave out information to purposely leave people in the dark as to what possibilities are available to them to promote my single minded agenda "OR" not.... would it have been acceptable if I had listed all the options available in this order: HIT cardio, Carb cycling, and then continued into T3 and Clen/ephedrine "OR" would that have elicited the same result?
    Where exactly in this thread or any of the post involved suggest that I'm interested or looking for any suggestions even in the slightest?Further more if you've read any of my recent threads since I started my summer cut the only question I've asked was based on where people typically pull from there cutting diet for the first step. I've stated several times that I stopped listening to others on there so called laws on how to eat and get in shape,no one knows my body better then I know my own.Now I'm just coming off like a know it all and that's not cool.I'm here in more of displaying of my knowledge and condition copacity and will help anyone who asks direct questions on what they want to achieve.It would seem that your here in a assistance copacity as well like alot of others and probably the majority of members here.But I often question the advise of others who suggest drugs whether it be if this doesn't work "or" what have you.But after all this is Anabolic Review "Steroid .com

Where exactly in this thread or any of the post involved suggest that I'm interested or looking for any suggestions even in the slightest?Further more if you've read any of my recent threads since I started my summer cut the only question I've asked was based on where people typically pull from there cutting diet for the first step. I've stated several times that I stopped listening to others on there so called laws on how to eat and get in shape,no one knows my body better then I know my own.Now I'm just coming off like a know it all and that's not cool.I'm here in more of displaying of my knowledge and condition copacity and will help anyone who asks direct questions on what they want to achieve.It would seem that your here in a assistance copacity as well like alot of others and probably the majority of members here.But I often question the advise of others who suggest drugs whether it be if this doesn't work "or" what have you.But after all this is Anabolic Review "Steroid.com
    Point taken, the point of my original post was to address the decrease of TSH
    based on calorie constriction.... what steps are you taking to overcome this? As I have read that frequently natural bodybuilders resort to extremely sugary carbs when they get not too much lower than you are now to facilitate a TSH production increase...

Point taken, the point of my original post was to address the decrease of TSH
    based on calorie constriction.... what steps are you taking to overcome this? As I have read that frequently natural bodybuilders resort to extremely sugary carbs when they get not too much lower than you are now to facilitate a TSH production increase...
    TSH will never be an issue for me cause eating less is not the path I take to get in condition,and can only cause muscle loss.I just raise the work load.I'm no where near calorie constriction..I'm eating over 2300 calories a day.I'm probably around 170lbs rite now in the am so calorie constriction is of no concern.I trade slow digesting carbohydrates for white carbohydrates as I've posted before as my calorie surge day and it's very helpful to replenish nitrogen balance and spur growth.

Thread Information